When it comes to Canadian provinces, long summer nights, winter sports, learning institutions, wildlife, tourist destinations, and immigration programs of Alberta makes it stands out from the rest. Alberta is one of the most populous Prairie Provinces in Canada having job opportunities and liberal immigration policies which attract hundreds and thousands of immigrants through its provincial nominee program, Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP).
It has a presence in multiple industries including, agriculture, tourism, manufacturing, aerospace, health, retail and many more. Thanks to the rising economy and the long list of benefits, immigrants around the world immigrate to this Canada’s prime destination for tertiary sectors.
Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) and Eligibility requirements:
Alberta’s government in coordination with the Federal government operates its provincial nominee program by the name Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP). AINP brings applications from potential immigrants who wish to settle in Alberta with PR status.
After the latest changes in AINP on June 14, 2018, three immigration streams come under AINP including,
- Alberta Opportunity Stream
- Alberta Express Entry Stream
- Alberta Self-employed Farmer stream
All three immigration categories of Alberta’s PNP allow the smooth entry of immigration candidates who qualify its eligibility criteria.
The following is the list of minimum requirements for those who wish to move to Canada with a dream job under the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP):
- An applicant must have required work experience in an occupation which is in demand by Alberta’s employer
- He/she must score a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level in the language proficiency test
- He/she must have a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) confirmation letter
- He/she must have a legal or valid work permit
- He/she must have a minimum level of education at the time of application
- He/she must have a valid job offer from Alberta employer
- He/she must have temporary residency status in Canada which provides the authority to work in Canada
Occupation list in demand in Alberta 2019
Any applicant who wishes to immigrate to Canada through AINP, then work experience or job offer in the following occupation categories increases chances of getting the nomination for Canada PR through Alberta by many folds.
The following list will inform you of the highest in-demand occupations in the Alberta region
- Trades, Transport and Equipment Operators, and Related
- Unique to the Primary Industry (Oil and Gas)
- Sales and Service
- Business, Finance and Administrative
- Restaurant and Food Service Managers, Cooks, Attendants, and Kitchen Helpers
- Underground miners, oil and gas drillers and related workers
- Contractors and supervisors, trades and related workers
- Machinery and transportation equipment mechanics
- Heavy equipment operators
- Metal forming, shaping and erecting trades
- Finance and insurance clerks
- Retail managers, salespersons, sales clerks and cashiers
- Automotive service technicians
How can countrywide visas help?
If you want assistance in immigration to Alberta, Canada, then contact experts of countrywide visas. Countrywide visas is one of the fastest growing Immigration consultancies with a large, devoted team of Immigration experts offers hassle-free and professional services to its clients for filing their applications for various immigration programs.
You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfill your dreams of settling abroad.