Canada immigration options
Canada is on the top of the list of best immigration countries as it has the maximum migration all over the world. Most of the countries are making tough rules for immigration and permanent residence policies. On the other side, Canada is an example that has lenient and ideal immigration policies. People all over the world choose Canada for their migration because it serves the best of everything. Canada is the most preferable country. Also, it is known as the best country when it comes to “Quality life”. You will get the best quality of life in Canada. If you are thinking of migrating to a new country that can enhance your life and career, then you must choose Canada. That’s why people prefer moving to Canada as a Permanent Resident of Canada. Along with this, Canada offers a wide range of visa through which you can migrate to Canada as a Permanent Resident visa holder. But the most common way to migrate to Canada is Express Entry Program.
Latest News: Saskatchewan invites 926 Occupation In-Demand and Express Entry candidates in largest EOI draw yet
What does a Canada PR visa mean?
A Canada PR visa is nothing but a permanent resident visa that allows a person of another country to settle in Canada. A Canada PR visa is required if you are entering from your own country to Canada in order to settle over there. It is a kind of endorsement on the visa of a person that allows him or her to enter Canada as a Permanent Resident. Through this visa, you can live and work anywhere in Canada. Out of many immigration programs, the most common program preferred by immigrants is Express Entry Program. This program is designed to select skilled workers who want to migrate to Canada.
Since the most common way used to apply for a Canada PR is Express Entry Canada Program. This program manages three immigration programs that are different from each other. All three programs have their own different eligibility criteria.
The three immigration programs managed by the express entry program are:
The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is a points-based immigration program that qualifies for Express Entry to Canada. There are six selection factors for this program. Each selection factor has its own maximum points. An applicant has to score minimum 67 points out of 100 in order to qualify for this program.
The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) is for all those people who are qualified in skilled trade and want to become a permanent resident in Canada. An applicant must meet the eligibility requirements in order to apply for this program.
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is an immigration category for Canada’s foreign workers who wish to become a permanent resident. This is for all those immigrants who have skilled work experience in Canada.
Also, there are two more ways to apply for Canada permanent resident visa. First is Provincial Nomination Program (PNP) and second is Quebec skilled worker program (QSWP). Both are designed to select skilled workers that can contribute to their economy. QSWP targets highly skilled workers. Thus, only highly educated and skilled workers can migrate to Canada through this Category.
Also Read: What is a Skilled Worker in Canada?
Since all the three programs are different from each other. Hence, if you want to apply for a Canada PR, then you must be eligible for the program in which you are applying for. Some of the eligibility requirements are:
- A permanent resident of Canada can sponsor his or her spouse or any other close family member.
- If an applicant has any past work or study experience in Canada may be eligible to apply for PR in Canada under Canadian experience class. So applicants must meet the eligibility requirements in order to get a permanent resident visa.
- The applicant can apply through a program named federal skilled worker program for foreign skilled workers. So an applicant must meet eligibility conditions in order to get a permanent resident visa.
- There is also a program named federal skilled Trades program for foreign skilled workers who want to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
- Applicants who fill specific criteria may be eligible for permanent residence in Canada under the business and investor programs.
- Refuges that are accepted and approved by the government of Canada are eligible for a permanent resident visa.
- Newcomer applicants can apply for permanent residence under skilled worker and Quebec experience programs.
- Provinces and territories of Canada can recruit candidates from express entry pool through the provincial nomination program (PNP) for local labour market needs
How to apply for Canada PR visa?
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.