Every year more than 2, 00,000 immigrants across the world receive the permanent residence status in Canada and enjoy innumerable benefits from it. Multiple programs are running with liberal eligibility and application process to ease the entry of internationals. In fact, the Canadian government is planning to target more than 1 million new immigrants under the three-year immigration plan for PR.
So, if Canada is in your mind, then remember, this is the right time to apply for Canada PR visa. It is the legal ticket to enter the Canadian boundaries. The status of permanent resident allows you to live, study or work in Canada on legal terms. Moreover, you are eligible for the following legal and social benefits associated with Canadian PR.
Social benefits for Canada PR Visa:
·Get access to free healthcare services:
Healthcare industry in Canada is well developed and serves the free of cost services to Canadian citizens and permanent residents there. So, after having a Canada PR card, you and your family both can luxuriate in world-class medical facilities there without charges.
·Free education up to high school:
Undoubtedly, every parent wants a good education system for kids, and if it costs free, then it is not less than icing on the cake. Canada offers free education up to high school (12th standard) to the child of a permanent resident or Canadian citizen which attracts immigrants from semi-developed countries like India.
·A large number of job opportunities:
Canada is the 12th largest economy in the world. It is a well-known hub of IT professionals and caters hundreds and thousands of job opportunities in the same every year. Similarly, most of its provinces have a huge demand for labor in their local market. So, if you are a skilled individual from an overseas country, then you can get a good start for your professional life in Canada.
If you are living in Canada as a permanent resident, you will be having the most peaceful and multicultural environment in Canada. People of Canada are very frank, and you will not feel uncomfortable being with them. There are also a lot of ethnic clubs and associations for immigrants. So it will be easy for you to find ethnic food of different cultures.
·Free allowances for infants born on Canadian soil:
If you are a permanent resident or Canadian citizen and gave birth to a child in Canada, then the Canadian government offers you an amount of CAN$ 800 per month.
Legal benefits to Canada Permanent Resident Visa holder:
- Right to live anywhere in the country
- Right to study anywhere in the country
- Right to work anywhere in the country
- Right to leave and re-enter the country without any restriction
- Right to apply for Canadian Citizenship after arrival in Canada with PR status for three consecutive years
- Right to sponsor relatives & friends in the country
To avail all these benefits, first, you need to meet the eligibility criteria for Canada PR visa including:
- An applicant must be 18 years of age or above
- He/she must be proficient in writing, listening, reading and understanding English or French as well as score a minimum of CLB level
- He/she must possess minimum qualification including a diploma or certificate. In case, he/she completed education outside Canada then it is mandatory to provide ECA (Education Credential Assessment) report
- He/she must have at least 1 or 2 years of experience of working in the profile, listed in the NOC occupation list
- He/she must have sufficient funds to support him/her and family in Canada after immigration
For further information, contact experts of countrywide visas. Countrywide visas is one of the fastest growing Immigration consultancies with a large, devoted team of Immigration experts offers hassle-free and professional services to its clients for filing their applications for various immigration programs.
You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfill your dreams of settling abroad.