Canadian permanent residency status is one of the foremost things which attract immigrants from different parts of the world. It offers many benefits to its holders so the Canadian government evaluates candidatures on different parameters to check whether the candidate is likely to immigrate to Canada or not. So, the candidate needs to fulfil the requirement of age, education, language proficiency, work experience, documents, funds and more.
Documentation is the essential step in the process of Canada PR as incomplete documentation or sending false information leads to delay in the processing time, or rejection of the application. So, it is necessary for an individual to submit the right documents on time for smooth processing of the application.
In fact, many applicants hire immigration consultancies to manage the entire documentation requirements on their behalf. So, if you are interested in immigrating to Canada, then start making a list for documents required in 2019 and collect all of them in one folder for your portfolio.
The following is the list of documents required for Canada PR visa:
- Bio pages of Passport or Travel Document
- Proof of Educational qualification like degrees, certificates, diplomas and in case, candidate completed his/her study outside Canada, he/she needs education Credentials Assessment (ECA) report
- Proof of funds in the form of Bank Statements and other liquid assets
- Job offer letter from Canada as per the requirement of the immigration program (if applicable)
- Proof of work experience or job training
- Scorecard of a language proficiency test in either English or French like IELTS, CELPIP, or TEF
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from home country or any other country where you have lived for a period exceeding six months
- Adoption certificate (if applicable)
- Provincial or territorial Nomination certificate (if applicable)
- Evidence of common-law union and cohabitation
- Marriage certificate (if married)
- Divorce certificate and legal separation agreement (if separated)
- Express Entry Profile number, issued at the time of Express Entry Profile submission
- Job seeker validation code, issued at the time of Express Entry Profile submission
- Copy of Medical examination
- Character certification
- Proof of civil status like the birth certificate
List of the most required imperative Documents by CIC in 2019:
- Language proficiency test:
Without being fluent in English or French, an immigrant can’t stay or work in Canada as English and French are the official languages of Canada. So it’s necessary for an aspirant to have command over all abilities of the language including speaking, writing, listening and reading. A minimum of Canadian language benchmark (CLB) level is necessary to become eligible for the Canada PR.
So, at the time of submission of documents, a candidate needs to provide a scorecard of his language proficiency test. However, remember it should not be more than two years old.
- Identity proof of documents:
As an identity proof, the candidate needs to submit 2-3 passport sized photographs or valid international identification
- Proof of medical examination:
As the Canada government doesn’t want to put its citizens’ health on risk so, it makes mandatory for every applicant to submit medical examination. It helps to avoid the risk of spreading communicable diseases like tuberculosis there.
- Proof of work experience:
As Canada mostly deals in labour-intensive jobs or work like farming and mining so, it needs experienced workers to meet the shortage of labour in the market. If a candidate wants to apply for permanent resident status in Canada, then the candidate has at least one year of full experience or the equivalent in part-time work. That work experience should be as a skilled worker in Canada. That means the candidate must have worked at least 30 hours per week and at least 1,560 hours in a year.
Required documents for verification of work experience:
- Employment Offer Letter
- Arrangement letter
- Advancement letter
- Reference letter
- Proof of education:
All candidates need to submit ECA report from an authority which can assess the candidate’s education equivalent to the Canadian education system. Higher qualification increases the chances of approval of the application for Canada PR.
- Authentication of Provincial Nomination (if any):
A candidate who receives the provincial nomination from any Canadian provinces gets an additional of 600 points to his/her Express Entry score. So, a duplicate of that endorsement certification is necessary to provide to concerned authorities.
- Proof of funds:
The Canadian government accepts only liquid assets or dissolvable funds which can be available to you for use in Canada. So, an individual (primary applicant) needs to show an amount 7, 00,000 in INR by submitting an official, financial letter approved from any bank, or financial institution, where you are keeping that amount.
- Job offer from the Canadian employer (if any):
Some programs for Canadian PR require a job offer from a Canadian employer to qualify the eligibility criteria.
- Marriage certificate (if married):
Marriage certificate and photographs of marriage ceremonies are enough to verify the relationship with the spouse.
Besides these, authorities may ask for some other documents for evaluation of profiles. For further information, contact experts of countrywide visas. Countrywide visas is one of the fastest growing Immigration consultancies with a large, devoted team of Immigration experts offers hassle-free and professional services to its clients for filing their applications for various immigration programs.
You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfill your dreams of settling abroad.