Canada Permanent Residence visa is required if you are entering from your native country to Canada in order to settle over there Canadian Permanent Residence visa is a kind of endorsement on the visa of a migrant that allows him or her to enter Canada. Canada is considered to be the most preferable country in the case of immigration. Once a person gets a visa with a Permanent Residence visa stamp, he or she is considered as a Permanent resident of Canada. He or she will get equal rights just as a Canadian citizen get except the voting rights except for the voting rights. Immigrants are not allowed to vote in the elections. In other words, we can say that Canada PR is a status that provides the allowance to a person from another country to work and live in Canada. Interested migrants can become a permanent resident of Canada by applying through Express Entry Program. Through this program, the government of Canada nominates skilled workers.
Also Read: What is a Skilled Worker in Canada?
What do you mean by Permanent Resident in Canada?
A permanent resident in Canada is someone who has been migrated to Canada from his or her native country and has been given a permanent residence status by the government of Canada but he or she is not a citizen of Canada. That person can live and work in Canada.
Express Entry Program is an immigration way to Canadian permanent residence visa. If you are eligible and want to apply for Canadian Permanent resident visa, then first you need to create Express Entry Profile in which you will be required to fill your details. Immigration, Refugees and citizenship Canada (IRCC) releases two Express Entry draw twice a month to nominate interested migrants to migrate over there. In each express entry draw, a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is fixed by IRCC which determines the eligibility of a candidate to apply for Canada Permanent Residence visa. The CRS is a cut off points required to qualify Express Entry Program.
Know about: How can I immigrate to Quebec?
What does Permanent Residents can do?
- Being a Permanent Resident in Canada, you will have the same rights as a Canadian citizen.
- You will get most social benefits that Canadian citizen receive, including health care coverage
- You are allowed to live, work or study anywhere in Canada. That means you are free to choose your location in Canada
- You can apply for Canadian Citizenship after spending 3 out of 5 years as a permanent resident in Canada.
- You will get protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
What Permanent Residents cannot do?
- Being a permanent resident in Canada, you will be served equal right as served to a Canadian citizen except for voting rights. A permanent resident cannot vote in an election in Canada. Also, you are not allowed to run for a political office.
- Being a permanent resident in Canada you are not allowed to hold any kind of job that needs a high-level security clearance
How to apply for Canada Permanent Residence Visa?
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.