Denmark is one of the most economically and socially developed countries in the world. Denmark is a beautiful place to visit. One can find a peaceful environment in Denmark. Its fascinating culture attracts millions of people every year. It has very fewer safety issues with excellent healthcare services. Denmark offers better living standard to the migrants. The economy of Denmark is known for its government welfare measures, an equal distribution of income and a high standard of living
What is a Business Visa?
This visa is designed for business visitor people who visit other countries temporarily for looking for ways to grow their business, investor to advance their business relationships.
Thus the business visa is for all those people who want to visit Denmark for a short period of time for the business purpose. The purpose of a visit can be anything related to business like business meeting, conference, invest, looking for ways to grow business or for developing advance business relationships.
This visa is valid for only 90 days. So the applicants who want to visit Denmark for some business activity can apply through this visa. They can stay in Denmark for 90 days which are enough for the purpose.
Who can be granted a visa to business visits?
In order to be considered on a business visit, the applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- There must be an actual commercial relationship between the applicant’s own company/organization and the company/organization in Denmark which they wish to visit.
- The Danish company/organization must be registered in the Central Business Register (CVR).
- The relationship with the company/organization in Denmark must have been established prior to the applicants’ entry in Denmark,
- The purpose of the applicants’ visit must be related to their line of business in their country of origin.
- The company/organization in Denmark must confirm the applicant’s visit
Benefits of Denmark Business Visa
This visa allows the applicants to visit in all Schengen countries. In other words, the applicants who are a holder of this visa can visit Schengen countries for their business purpose.
The Schengen countries are:
Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
This visa helps an entrepreneur to grow their business. The applicants can visit Denmark for 90 days. 90 days are enough to gain knowledge to grow a business.
It also helps in creating business relationships with the people doing business in Denmark. As Denmark has a strong economy because of the contribution of people earning there. So this visa is going to help the applicants to learn their business culture to grow their business. Through this visa, the applicants get an opportunity to invest in business and to develop advance business relationship in Denmark gets an opportunity to do these by staying on business tourist visa in Denmark.
In order to become eligible for this, the applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- The applicants must have passport or other form of valid travel document must be valid for three months past the visa expiration date.
- The applicants must have passport or travel documents that must have been issued within the past 10 years.
- The applicants must be financially strong enough to meet the requirements of their stay in Denmark during this visa stay
- The applicants must hold a travel insurance policy to cover possible expenses in connection with a return for health reasons or death, indispensable medical treatment or acute hospitalization during their stay. The insurance policy must cover all Schengen countries, and the minimum policy coverage is € 30,000.
- The applicants may not be registered as an undesirable in the Schengen Information System (SIS II).
- The applicants may not have been deported from Denmark and given an entry ban.
- The applicants may not be listed on UN or EU sanctions lists.
- The applicants may not be listed on the national sanction list of religious preachers with entry ban.
For more information or consultation regarding Denmark Permanent Residency Visa, contact the best immigration consultants in India, Delhi. You can directly contact to us over the call by ringing us at 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or by leaving a mail on our email id at firstname.lastname@example.org.