Apply for Canada PR visa-2115 Other professional occupations in physical sciences
Other professional occupations in physical sciences
This group includes metallurgists, soil scientists and physical scientists and researchers, not elsewhere classified, involved in the conduct of theoretical and applied research in fields of physical science. They are employed by governments, educational institutions and a wide range of industrial establishments.
- ballistics examiner
- extractive metallurgist
- firearms examiner
- firearms expert
- materials engineering scientist
- materials scientist
- physical metallurgist
- research metallurgist
- research scientist – ceramics
- research scientist – composite materials
- soil scientist
The following is a summary of the main duties for some occupations in this unit group:
- Metallurgists conduct studies into the properties and production of metals and alloys.
- Soil scientists conduct research into the composition, distribution and evolution of soils.
- Materials scientists conduct research into the properties, composition and production of materials such as ceramics and composite materials.
- Astronauts command, pilot or serve as crew members of a spacecraft to conduct scientific experiments and research, and participate in space missions as mission specialists to maintain spacecraft, install and repair space station equipment and launch and recapture satellites.
- A bachelor’s degree in metallurgy, physics, chemistry, or a related physical science discipline is required.
- A master’s or doctoral degree is usually required for employment as a research scientist.
- Advanced degrees in a broad range of applied science areas, such as engineering or medicine or Licences may be required for some occupations in this unit group.
- Mobility between specializations in this group may be possible with experience.
- Mobility is possible with experience, to other fields of physical science or to management or regulatory program management.
- Air pilots, flight engineers and flying instructors (2271)
- Architecture and science managers (0212)
- Chemists (2112)
- Metallurgical and materials engineers (2142)
Source: This content has been taken from the official website of CIC
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.