Apply for Canada PR visa-2172 Database analysts and data administrators
Database analysts and data administrators
Database analysts design, develop and administer data management solutions using database management software. Data administrators develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models. They are employed in information technology consulting firms and in information technology units throughout the private and public sectors.
- data administrator
- data analyst – informatics and systems
- data custodian
- data dictionary administrator
- data miner
- data mining analyst
- data processing specialist
- data scientist
- data warehouse analyst
- database administrator (DBA)
- database analyst
- database architect
- database designer
- database management supervisor – computer systems
- database manager
- electronic data processing (EDP) analyst
- electronic data processing (EDP) specialist
- electronic data processing (EDP) systems analyst
- information resource analyst
- technical architect – database
Database analysts and data administrators perform some or all of the following duties:
- Collect and document user requirements
- Design and develop database architecture for information systems projects
- Design, construct, modify, integrate, implement and test data models and database management systems
- Conduct research and provide advice to other informatics professionals regarding the selection, application and implementation of database management tools
- Operate database management systems to analyze data and perform data mining analysis
- May lead, co-ordinate or supervise other workers in this group.
- Develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models
- Research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policy, data access rules and security
- Develop policies and procedures for network and/or Internet database access and usage and for the backup and recovery of data
- Conduct research and provide advice to other information systems professionals regarding the collection, availability, security and suitability of data
- Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers
- May lead and co-ordinate teams of data administrators in the development and implementation of data policies, standards and models.
- A bachelor’s degree, usually in computer science or in mathematics or Completion of a college program in computer science is usually required.
- Computer programming experience is usually required.
- Computer and information systems managers (0213)
- Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers) (2147)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
- Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
- Software engineers and designers (2173)
- Web designers and developers (2175)
Source: This content has been taken from the official website of CIC
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.