Apply for Canada PR visa-2175 Web designers and developers
Web designers and developers
Web designers and developers research, design, develop and produce Internet and Intranet sites. They are employed in computer software development firms, information technology consulting firms, information technology units throughout the private and public sectors, advertising agencies or they may be self-employed.
- corporate Webmaster
- e-business (electronic business) Web site developer
- e-business Web site developer
- e-commerce (electronic commerce) Web site developer
- e-commerce Web site developer
- Internet site designer
- Internet site developer
- Intranet site designer
- Intranet site developer
- Web designer
- Web developer
- Web integrator
- Web manager
- Web site designer
- Web site developer
Web designers and developers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Consult with clients to develop and document Web site requirements
- Prepare mock-ups and storyboards
- Develop Web site architecture and determine hardware and software requirements
- Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Web site
- Create and optimize content for the Web site using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- May lead and co-ordinate multidisciplinary teams to develop Web site graphics, content, capacity and interactivity
- May research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products.
- A bachelor’s degree, usually in computer science, communications or business or Completion of a college program in computer science, graphic arts, Web design or business is required.
- Experience as a computer programmer or graphic designer is usually required.
- Computer network technicians (2281)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
- E-business managers (in 0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers)
- Graphic designers and illustrators (5241)
- Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
- Information systems testing technicians (2283)
- Network systems engineers (in 2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers))
Source: This content has been taken from the official website of CIC
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.