Work Visa For HongKong
Hong Kong is the Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China. Hong Kong is one of the best cities in the world to work at. Hong Kong has a developed economy as it was already developed under as a Great Britain colony. Its developed economy is the reason behind peoples increasing migration rate in Hong Kong. Its developed economy has been creating a lot of opportunities for students. That’s the reason why working in Hong Kong is popular with foreigners. Every year many applicants migrate to Hong Kong in order to work in Hong Kong.
All those applicants who have special skills, knowledge or work experience can apply to work under General Employment Policy (GEP).
General Employment Policy (GEP)
Under this Policy, the applicants are admitted as professionals that will be granted an initial stay of 24 months on Employment condition, or in accordance with the duration of the employment contract. Thus, the applicants who have special skills, knowledge or experience of value to and not readily available in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) can apply through this General Employment Policy (GEP) to migrate to Hong Kong and work there.
The applicants of China and the mainland of the china are not allowed to apply through General Employment Policy (GEP). For those applicants can apply through Admission Scheme for Mainland Talents and professionals (ASMTP).
Also, the nationals of Afghanistan, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), Nepal and Vietnam are not allowed to apply under this policy.
The General Employment Policy (GEP) is quota-free and non-sector specific.
Benefits For Work Permit
If you want to work in Hong Kong then there are some lucrative benefits. As compared to other countries, Hong Kong provides a quality life to a migrant at a reasonable cost. The Cost of living in Hong Kong is affordable. The transport system of Hong Kong is highly developed. Along with living, travelling, food and many basic needs can also be fulfilled at a reasonable cost. Because of its highly developed economy, Hong Kong has a lot of job opportunities for the migrant which creates a path to their brighter future. There are top international companies and banks in Hong Kong which provides employment opportunities to the migrants. You can find the best food in Hong Kong with a lot of varieties. Also, there are many tourist spots in Hong Kong to explore.
Also, Hong Kong has a very low tax value as compared to other countries. As Hong Kong is highly developed so there are lesser safety issues in Hong Kong. Also, Hong Kong is known well for its fewer safety issues and low crime rates all over the world. One can easily enjoy the nightlife in Hong Kong. Also, the people in Hong Kong are very frank and any immigrant will feel like a home in Hong Kong with them.
Eligibility for HongKong Work Permit Visa
In order to become eligible for this policy to work in Hong Kong, the applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- There must be no security issue and no criminal activity that includes the applicants in his or her past years.
- The applicants must have a good education background, a first degree in the relevant field but good technical qualifications, professional abilities, relevant experience and achievements with documents under some circumstances may be asked to show.
- There must be a genuine job vacancy in Hong Kong
- The applicants must have a confirmed offer letter of employment and must be employed in a job relevant to applicant’s academic qualifications or work experience.
- The remuneration package including income, accommodation, medical and other fringe benefits should broadly commensurate with the prevailing market level for professionals in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR).
Eligibility for dependents
Eligible applicants are allowed to bring their spouse and unmarried dependent children who are below the age of 18 years under the prevailing dependant policy. Eligible candidates will be a sponsor for their accompanying dependents to Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR). The applications for admission of a dependant must meet the following requirements:
- There must be a reasonable proof of the relationship between the applicant and the dependant.
- There must be no known record to the detriment of the dependent
- The sponsor must be strong enough to meet the requirements of living of the accompanying dependant.