Canada visitor visa
Whenever it comes to immigration, we always think of moving to a new better place that is good in every aspect than your native place. As we are investing our money, so we would prefer moving to the best place. There are many countries that allow immigrants to live visit or settle over there but every country requires a visa for the same purpose. And in case of the best immigration country, the only name that comes up in mind is Canada because it has become a leading destination for migrants. People all over the world choose Canada for their migration because it serves the best of everything
A Canada visitor visa is a visa required if you are travelling from your native country to Canada as a visitor. A visitor is a person who is not a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada but is entering legally in Canada. The purpose of their visit can be:
- To visit Canada on holiday (vacation)
- Visit Family
- Contact business, etc
This visa has a time limit and for that particular time only, you can stay in Canada.
Also Read: Can I go to Canada without a job offer?
What is a Temporary Resident Visa?
A visitor visa is also known as Temporary Resident Visa. It is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker). This visa is extendable.
This visa will serve you the following benefits:
- This visa gives an allowance to enter Canada legally
- Through this visa, you will be able to apply for a Canada PR visa while you are in Canada on this visa.
- This visa gives allowance to study in Canada provided the course duration will end within your visa length of stay.
- You can participate in business conference or meetings
- You can meet your friends and family who are living in Canada
- You can do tourism to Canada through this visa.
Basic travel requirements
If you are travelling to Canada then you must meet some basic requirements. Those requirements are:
- You must have a valid travel document, like a passport
- You must be in good health
- You must have no criminal or immigration-related convictions
- You must convince an immigration officer that you have ties—such as a job, home, financial assets or family—that will take you back to your home country
- You must convince an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your visit
- You must have enough money for your stay.
- The amount of money you will need depends on how long you will stay and if you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.
If you want to migrate to Canada on a visitor visa but are confused whether you have enough money for that or no, then you should consult the best immigration expert who can give you the true knowledge for the same. Fill this Free Technical Assessment Form to solve your immigration queries.
Want to know how much does a Canadian visitor visa cost?
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.