Canada immigration on your Mind?
Here is everything you need to know about Canada Pr (Canada Permanent Resident)
Canada Immigration is the most common immigration preferred by the people all over the world. People all over the world choose Canada for their migration because it serves the best of everything. Canada is the most preferable country. Also, it is known as the best country when it comes to “Quality life”. If you are thinking of migrating to a new country that can enhance your life and career, then you must choose Canada. Canada offers a lot of opportunities to those who are searching jobs in Canada. It is very difficult to migrate to other countries because of strict immigration rules and regulations but Canada has very lenient immigration rules. That’s why people prefer moving to Canada as a Permanent Resident of Canada.
A Canada Pr (Canada Permanent Resident) is a person who migrated to Canada from India in order to live and work in Canada. Canada PR visa is a kind of endorsement on the visa of a migrant that allows him or her to enter Canada from India. Canada is considered to be the most preferable country in the case of immigration. Once a person gets a visa with a Permanent Residence visa stamp, a migrant is considered as a Permanent resident of Canada and being a PR visa holder, he or she will be able to live and work in Canada. A migrant will get equal rights just as a Canadian citizen get except for the voting rights. Immigrants are not allowed to vote in the elections. In other words, we can say that Canada PR Visa is a status that gives allowance to a person from India to work and live anywhere in Canada. There are many programs through which Canadian government nominates skilled workers to migrate to Canada. The government of Canada has introduced many Canada immigration programs that can help you in getting a Canada PR.
Also Read: What is a Skilled Worker in Canada?
Ways to get Canada PR visa from India
There are various ways through which you can apply for Canadian Permanent Resident visa from India. For example:
- Express Entry
- Quebec-selected skilled workers
- Start-up visa
- Family sponsorship
- Provincial nominees
- Atlantic immigration Pilot
- Immigrant Investors
The most common program used to get Canadian Permanent Resident Visa from India is Express Entry Canada. This program targets skilled workers who are interested in migrating to Canada. But if you have a family member in Canada who can sponsor you to Canada, then also you can get Canadian Permanent Resident visa by applying through Canada Family Visa.
Know about: How can I migrate to Quebec?
Benefits of Canada PR visa from India
- Being a Canada PR visa holder in Canada, you have the same rights as a Canadian citizen.
- You will get most social benefits that Canadian citizen receive, including health care coverage
- You are allowed to live, work or study anywhere in Canada. That means you are free to choose your location in Canada
- You can apply for Canadian Citizenship after spending 3 out of 5 years as a Canada PR visa
- You will get protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Restrictions on a Canada PR from India
- Being a Canada PR, you will be served equal right as served to a Canadian citizen except voting rights. A Canada PR cannot vote in an election in Canada. Also, you are not allowed to run for a political office.
- Being a Canada PR you are not allowed to hold any kind of jobs that need a high-level security clearance
How to apply for Canada immigration from India?
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfill your dreams of settling abroad.