Australia is one of the best countries with cultural diversity, social security benefits, advanced infrastructure facilities, etc. Also, there are a lot of options for the job. Thus Australia is a great place to live and work. Although, there are multiple countries that are considered for ideal immigration destinations in terms of facilities and features, however when it comes to permanent residency, not all countries meet all the conditions. Australia is truly a multicultural society with low population density. Also, the pollution level in Australia is very low. So living in Australia implies living in a healthy environment where the pollution level is very low.
Australia Permanent Residency Card (PR)
A PR card or permanent residence card is nothing but just a card made up of plastic that contains biometric data of a person. If you are a permanent resident of Australia then you don’t need to carry your PR card wherever you go. It’s not compulsory to carry your permanent residence card along with you.
What do you mean by Permanent Residency Visa?
Permanent residency is a status provided when someone immigrates to some other countries. A permanent resident of a country is given a PR card as a proof that they are a permanent resident of that country. A Permanent Residency Visa for Australia is someone who is landing in Australia from some other country but is not a citizen of Australia. He/she will be issued a PR card of Australia.
There are many benefits to being a permanent residence in Australia.
Benefits of Australia PR Visa
- Being a permanent resident of Australia, you are allowed to live and work in Australia.
- Being a permanent resident of Australia, You are allowed to travel internationally. But you need to ensure that you are a permanent card holder with a valid travel authority.
- The education system in Australia is very good. Each and every state government of Australia manages the school system. They provide funds and regulations for their schools. There are both types of schools- public school as well as private schools. So if you are living in Australia, you don’t need to worry about the educations of your kids.
Also, the national government provides the funding for universities in all the state.
- There is an option of high education loan program (HELP) in which only Australian citizens and permanent humanitarian visa holder can apply for a loan.
Eligibility For Australia PR Visa
- If you want to immigrate to Australia as a permanent resident, then your age must be below 45years. Else you will be considered as not eligible.
- You must be good in the English language. Means your communication skill must be good to settle in Australia.
- You may need to perform a medical test to show that your health is good enough to travel in another country.
- You should not be included in any kind of criminal offence.
Countrywide visas are one of the best immigration consultants at Nehru place, Delhi. Countrywide Visas has been operating and helping clients from August’15. We don’t charge for job, placement or recruitment fee from a candidate. Also, our fee structure is flexible.
Countrywide Visas is an immigration agency that specializes in Australia PR Visa. It is registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs Canada is one of the most lucrative destinations in terms of Job and lifestyle. To get more information about, you can directly contact to us over the call by ringing us at 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or by leaving a mail on our email id at firstname.lastname@example.org.