Australia child visa subclass 802
The child visa subclass 802 allows a child from Australia to live with their parents in Australia. This visa has no expiry time, it is valid for a lifetime. The child who is a visa holder of this visa can live in Australia permanently. This visa is for living permanently in Australia. Means, a child with this visa is allowed to live forever in Australia with parents.
Australia child visa subclass 101
The child visa subclass 101 allows a child from outside to come to Australia to live with their parents. Basically, this visa helps a child who is apart from his or her parents (who are in Australia) to migrate to Australia so that they can live with their parents. This visa is for living permanently in Australia. Means, a child with this visa is allowed to live forever in Australia with parents.
Processing time for Australian Child Visa
The process time for applications can vary case to case and can also vary due to individual circumstances like:
- whether the candidate has lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents
- how promptly candidate respond to any requests for additional information
- how long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided
- how long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and national security requirements
- for permanent migration visa applications, how many places are available in the migration program
- For citizenship applications, the time taken to attend a Citizenship Ceremony or receive a Citizenship Certificate.
Eligibility Requirements for Australia Child Visa
In order to get this visa, the child must meet the following requirements:
- The child must be sponsored by their parents or their parent’s partner
- The child must be Single
- The child should possess one of the following:
- The child must be younger than 18 years and should not be adopted
- The child should be under 18 years and adopted
- The child should be a full-time student between the age of 18 and 25 years
- If the child is 18 or older and unable to work due to a disability and is dependent on the sponsoring parents
- The child should be a biological child or adopted child of a partner
a stepchild who has not turned 18 of a step-parent who is no longer the partner of the child’s parent but has a legal responsibility to take care of the child.
- The child who is going to get this visa must meet the health requirements.
Benefits of an Australian Child Visa
- A child who is a holder of this visa is free to travel and stay anywhere in Australia indefinitely.
- A child is allowed to work and study anywhere in Australia. A candidate can get a basic and advanced education in Australia
- A child with this visa can enrol in Medicare and can access the Medicare healthcare scheme
- Opportunity to apply for Citizenship. After spending a certain time in Australia, a child can apply for Citizenship
- Candidate can sponsor his or her relatives for permanent resident in Australia.
Requirements To Sponsor a Child :
For this visa, a sponsor must meet the following requirements:
- The sponsor must be the parent ( or their partner) or step-parent of the child
- The sponsor must be older than 18 years of age
- The sponsor must be an Australian Citizen
- The sponsor must be the holder of an Australian Permanent Resident visa
- The sponsor must be an eligible New Zealand Citizen
- The sponsor must have entered Australia in the past but is outside of Australia while lodging the application
- The sponsor must have been granted Australian Permanent resident visa but have not entered Australia
- The sponsor must be responsible for the cost of living of the child living in Australia
- The sponsor must provide adequate accommodation and financial support to the child for initial two years
- The sponsor must help the child settle in Australia
- The sponsor must support the child to attend any required English language class if needed.
If you are looking to migrate to Australia And want to gather all the required information regarding the process of migration to Australia. Kindly consult the best immigration consultant for true and appropriate information.
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com.You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.