Australia is a cosmopolitan and multi-cultural society that provides a wide range of lifestyle options to the people living in Australia. It has cultural diversity, social security benefits and advanced infrastructure facilities. Because of its strong economy, it has a lot of job options for immigrants also.
The pollution level in Australia is very low. So living in Australia implies living in a healthy environment where the pollution level is very low. Thus Australia is a great place to live and work.
What is the Australia Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)?
Australia skilled-independent visa (subclass 189) is a skilled visa for skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer, a state or territory, or a family member. A person who is a holder of this visa can live and work permanently anywhere in Australia. Also, this visa holder can include some family members in the application. This visa has no expiry. It is for living permanently in Australia.
The process time for this Australia skilled independent visa subclass 189 is 8 to 10 months. The process time for applications can vary case to case and can also vary due to individual circumstances like:
- whether the candidate has lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents
- how promptly candidate respond to any requests for additional information
- how long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided
- how long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and national security requirements
- for permanent migration visa applications, how many places are available in the migration program
- For citizenship applications, the time taken to attend a Citizenship Ceremony or receive a Citizenship Certificate
A candidate who is a holder of Australia Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189) is free to live and work as a permanent resident. That means, this visa holder can choose the location of workplace and is free to live anywhere in Australia. A candidate with this visa can access the Medicare healthcare scheme. Also, one can get basic and advanced education in Australia. After spending a certain time in Australia, a candidate can apply for Citizenship and also can sponsor his or her relatives for permanent resident in Australia.
- In order to apply for this visa, a candidate needs to have invitation letter. Candidates will receive an invitation to apply for the visa if there are places available for their nominated occupation and their rank is high enough in their points score.
- In order to become eligible for this visa, a candidate need to have a relevant occupation
- Candidate must have a minimum score of 60 points in selection factors of Point table
- Candidates age must be under 45
- Candidate must have competent English
- That is either the candidate has achieved the relevant score in an English test from an approved English language test provider. Candidate must have undertaken the test, no more than 36 months before you are invited to apply for the visa
- Candidate is a citizen of, and holds a valid passport from, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. Points can be claimed for Proficient or Superior English only if you undertake an approved English language test.
- Candidates must meet the health requirements in order to apply for this visa
Expressions of Interest (EOI)
In order to get an invitation for this visa, candidates must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through Skill Select with details of nominated occupation, skills and qualifications. After submission of Expression of Interest (EOI), ranks will be given based on the selection factors. TheseEOI‘sare kept for two years. Also, there is no cost fee to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for this visa.
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.