Business Owner visa (subclass 890) is for all those people who are an owner of a business and manages a business in Australia. Business Owner visa (subclass 890) is a permanent residence visa. This visa allows travelling in and out of Australia for five years. This visa allows a candidate to live and work in Canada. So those candidates who are an owner of a business and manages a business in Australia can apply for
Business Owner visa (subclass 890) for permanent resident in status
The process time for applications can vary case to case and can also vary due to individual circumstances like:
- whether the candidate has lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents
- how promptly candidate respond to any requests for additional information
- how long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided
- how long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and national security requirements
- for permanent migration visa applications, how many places are available in the migration program
- For citizenship applications, the time taken to attend a Citizenship Ceremony or receive a Citizenship Certificate.
In order to apply for this visa, a candidate should meet the following requirements:
The candidate must hold any one of the following provisional visa:
- Business Owner (provisional) visa (subclass 160)
- Senior Executive (provisional) visa (subclass 161)
- Investor (Provisional) visa (subclass 162)
- State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (provisional) visa (subclass 163)
- State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (provisional) visa (subclass 164)
- State/Territory Sponsored Investor (provisional) visa (subclass 165)
- The Candidates must fulfill all the conditions of their Provisional visa
- The Candidates must have lived for at least 2years on any one of the above mentioned visas
- The candidates must meet the health requirements
- They should not have any kind of involvement in unacceptable business activities
- The candidates should have a genuine desire to own and maintain a management role in a business in Australia.
In order to get Business owner visa, a candidate must meet the following business requirements:
· ownership of a main business or main businesses
|· acquisition of a main business or main businesses|
|· employees and business/ personal assets|
|· Management in the main business or main businesses.|
- A candidate who is a holder of this visa is free to stay anywhere in Australia.
- A candidate can work and study in Australia
- A candidate with this visa can access the Medicare healthcare scheme
- A candidate can get a basic and advanced education in Australia
- Opportunity to apply for Citizenship. After spending a certain time in Australia, a candidate can apply for Citizenship
- The candidates can travel to and from Australia for five year and can travel to and from Australia for five years.
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com.You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.