The E-Visitor (subclass 651) is a new travel visa available to European Union passport holders who want to travel to Australia. The E-Visitor (subclass 651) is for all those applicants who want to travel to Australia.
This visa allows the applicant to visit Australia for any business visitor purpose and for up to three months in one year. This visa is free of cost.
An E-Visitor is an electronically stored authority for travel to Australia. E-Visitor can be accessed by airlines, travel agents and Australian border agencies.
In order to become eligible for E-Visitor visa, the applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- The applicants must be intended to visit Australia only temporarily and for tourism or business visitor business
- The applicants must be from outside of Australia
- The applicants must hold an E-Visitor- Eligible passport.
- The applicant must not be a patient of Tuberculosis while entering Australia
- The applicants must not be a victim of an offence that can cause a total sentence for more than 12 months.
- The applicants must meet the health requirements
The applicants who belong to the following countries are eligible to apply for this visa:
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- Republic of San Marino
- Slovak Republic
- United Kingdom – British Citizen
- Vatican City.
- This visa allows an applicant to visit Australia for up to three months in a year.
- The applicants can have a holiday or visit family and friends in Australia
- The applicants are allowed to study in Australia for three months under some circumstances
- The applicants are not allowed to work in Australia on this visa, but the applicants are allowed to work as an unpaid volunteer
- The applicants can engage in business visitor activities through this visa in Australia provided:
- The applicants do not work for or provide service to, a business or organization
- The applicants do not sell goods or services to the public
Those business activities include:
- Forming general business or employment enquiries
- Investigating, negotiating, signing or reviewing a business contract
- Activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit
- Participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars, as long as you are not being paid by the organizers for your participation.
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfill your dreams of settling abroad.