This visa is for all those people who want to visit Australia. The purpose of their visit can be related to business or tourism. This visa allows such applicant to stay in Australia for up to three months on each visit. The applicants can visit Australia as many times they want. In a way, this visa allows applicants to visit Australia temporarily not permanent.
All the applicants who are interested in visiting Canada for business purpose or for exploring Australia can apply for this visa. The applicants who are a holder of this visa are not allowed to work in Australia. The applicants can visit Australia but cannot work there. Average processing for this visa less than one day
The applicants are eligible to apply for this visa if they meet the following requirements:
- The applicants must hold an eligible passport
- The applicants must meet health and character requirements in order to become eligible for this visa.
- The applicants who are interested in visiting Australia as a tourist or as a business visitor can apply for this visa
Reason for stay
If the applicants are travelling to Australia as a tourist, then those tourist activities must be holidays, recreation or visiting any family or friends. If the applicants are travelling to Australia for business activities, then those activities must be:
Making general business or employment enquiries Investigating, negotiating, signing or reviewing a business contract activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit
Participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars, as long as you are not being paid by the organizers for your participation. Any business activity or tourist activity does not include doing short-term work in Australia.
The applicants must have a valid passport from one of the eligible countries mentioned below:
- Hong Kong (SAR of China)
- Republic of San Marino
- South Korea
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom—British Citizen
- United Kingdom—British National (Overseas)
- United States
- Vatican City.
Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) (subclass 601) visa allows the applicants to entre Australia for up to three months at a time. This visa allows the applicants to have a holiday in Australia
- This visa allows applicants to visit their friends and family in Australia
- The applicants can study in Australia for three months
- The applicants are allowed to work as a genuine volunteer
- Making general business or employment enquiries
- Investigating, negotiating, signing or reviewing a business contract
- activities carried out as part of an official government-to-government visit
- Participating in conferences, trade fairs or seminars, as long as you are not being paid by the organizers for your participation.
The applicants can engage in Business visitor activities while in Australia on this visa only if:
- The applicants do not work for or provide service to a business or organization in Australia
- The applicants do not sell goods or service to the people
- n opportunity to apply for Australian Citizenship