This visa is for all those English Language Intensive Courses for overseas students who require English language training before commencing formal studies in Australia
This includes the following visa:
- Independent ELICOS (Subclass 570)
- Schools (Subclass 571)
- Vocational Education and Training (Subclass 572)
- Higher Education (Subclass 573)
- Postgraduate Research (Subclass 574)
- Non-award (Subclass 575)
- Foreign Affairs or Defense (Subclass 576)
Applications for all the above-mentioned visas have been closed for new applicants. If the applicants want to extend their stay in Australia, they need to apply for Student visa (subclass 500)
Student visa (subclass 500)
This visa is issued to those students who belong to some other nation but want to study in Australia. So, all those students who are interested in perusing their education in Australia can apply through this visa. This visa allows a student to stay in Australia to study full-time in a recognized educational institute of Australia.
Through this visa, the applicants can study a CRICOS registered full-time course in Australia. If an applicant is migrating to Australia on this visa, then the applicant can be accompanied by an eligible family member of his or her family.
The process time for applications can vary case to case and can also vary due to individual circumstances like:
- whether the candidate have lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents
- how promptly candidate respond to any requests for additional information
- how long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided
- how long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and national security requirements
- for permanent migration visa applications, how many places are available in the migration program
For citizenship applications, the time taken to attend a Citizenship Ceremony or receive a Citizenship Certificate
In order to become eligible for this visa, the candidates need to meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be accepted to study full-time by an educational institute of Australia
- The applicants must have organized appropriate welfare arrangements for the duration of their intended stay in Australia if the applicants are under 18 years of age
- The applicants must be enrolled in a course of study that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and courses for Overseas for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
- The applicants must show the documents related to their English language proficiency
- The applicants must be financially strong enough to meet the requirements of study course fee, travel and living costs while in Australia o this visa
- The applicants must meet the health and character requirements
- This visa allows the applicant to study a full-time course in Australia
- Any other eligible member of the family can join the applicant to Australia
- This visa allows the applicant to stay in Australia for 5 years
- This visa allows applicants to apply to undertake two or more courses on your Student visa (subclass 500) where there is a clear progression from one course to another.
The applicants can extend their visa for :
- Further study
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com.You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.