This visa is designed for all those applicants to transit through Australia for a minimum of 72 hours. This visa is for travel to Australia by Air. If the applicants arrive in Australia by air on a Transit visa and hold no other visa (other than a Maritime Crew visa (subclass 988)), the applicant’s Maritime crew visa (subclass 988) will cease within five days if you do not sign onto your ship. This visa allows an applicant to pass through Australia but not to say. That means this visa is valid for only 72 hours. An applicant who is a holder of this visa will not be allowed to live in Australia but the applicants can stay there for 72 hours only.
The process time for applications can vary case to case and can also vary due to individual circumstances like:
- whether the candidate have lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents
- how promptly candidate respond to any requests for additional information
- how long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided
- how long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and national security requirements
- for permanent migration visa applications, how many places are available in the migration program
- For citizenship applications, the time taken to attend a Citizenship Ceremony or receive a Citizenship Certificate.
- This visa allows an applicant to transit through Australia
- This visa allows an applicant to enter Australia
- The applicants can stay in Australia for a minimum of 72 hours
- This visa gives an opportunity to see Australia for 72 hours
An applicant may be able to get Transit visa (subclass 771) if they meet the following requirements:
- If the applicants need to enter Australia on their way to another country then:
The applicants and their family members must hold a booking to the third country and that confirmed onwards booking should be within 72 hours of the applicant’s scheduled arrival in Australia
- If the applicants are joining a ship as a crew member the:
- The applicants and their family members must hold a valid passport for this visa
- The applicants must have tickets or documents establishing arrangements for travelling to a place outside Australia.
- The applicants need to hold a valid Maritime crew visa (subclass 988)
- The applicants need to have relevant travel documents
- The applicants must have a statement from the vessel’s local shipping/handling agent.
- The applicants must meet the health and character requirements.
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com.You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.