Canada is one of the best countries to raise kids with cultural diversity, social security benefits, advanced infrastructure facilities, quality of life, etc. Also, there are a lot of options for the job. Thus Canada is a great place to live and work. Also, Canada is ranked number one in quality of life.
Although, there are multiple countries that are considered for ideal immigration destinations in terms of facilities and features, however when it comes to permanent residency, not all countries meet all the conditions. Canada is at the top of the list of best immigration countries. Most of the countries are making tough rules for immigration and permanent residence policies. On the other side, Canada is an example that has lenient and ideal immigration policies.
What do you mean by Permanent residency?
Permanent residency is a status provided when someone immigrates to some other countries. A permanent resident of a country is given a PR card as a proof that they are the permanent resident of that country.
A permanent resident of Canada is someone who is landing in Canada from some other country but is not a citizen of Canada. He/she will be issued a PR card of Canada.
- There are many benefits to being a permanent residence in Canada.
- You are free to live, study and work anywhere in Canada. That means you are free to choose your own location.
- You will be given social benefits like education and healthcare facilities.
- Free education for a child born in Canada till 18 years.
- You will be served equal rights (except voting) and equal protection.
- Pension plans for old citizens.
What is PR (permanent residence) card?
A PR card or permanent residence card is nothing but just a card made up of plastic that contains biometric data of a person. If you are a permanent resident of Canada then you don’t need to carry your PR card wherever you go. It’s not compulsory to carry your permanent residence card along with you.
Responsibilities as being a PR citizen in Canada
Being a citizen of some other country in Canada you need to respect the citizens of Canada just like you do in your own country. You will have to follow rules and regulations of Canada. Any kind of criminal activity can cause you the loss of your PR status.
How To Renew a Permanent Residency Visa Card?
Once a PR card is issued to a Canada immigrant, he/she will be considered as a permanent resident of Canada for that next five years. But this card has an expiry date. A PR card (Permanent Residency Visa Card) is valid for five years only. If you wish to stay in Canada further, you need to apply for the renewable of your PR card before it expires.
PR card Vs Green card
A PR card issued is valid for five years only. After completion of five years, you will be asked to return to your own country since your PR card is expired. And if you applied for renewal of your PR card, that means you are going to spend the next five years in Canada. Those permanent residences of Canada who live more than five years in Canada are green card holders.
Benefits of Canada Permanent Residency Visa Program
Following are some advantages of being a permanent resident in Canada:
Canada is on top of the list in serving the best quality of life. So being a permanent resident in Canada, you will be given every social benefit just like a Canadian citizen. You will be given health care benefits, social security, education facility etc.
If you are living in Canada as a permanent resident you will be having most peaceful and multicultural environment in Canada. People of Canada are very frank and you will not feel uncomfortable being with them. There are also a lot of ethnic clubs and associations for immigrants. So it will be easy for you to find ethnic food of different cultures.
Healthy and safe communities
As Canada is ranked number one in quality life so there are fewer safety issues compared to other countries. Being a student, you will be treated equally as a Canadian student is treated.
Work and live
As a permanent resident, you are allowed to choose your location. You are free to choose where you want to work and live.
Being a permanent resident, you will be served equal rights by the government of Canada (except voting rights). That means you will be considered equal to a Canadian citizen by the Canadian government. The only right you will not be served is voting rights. You are not allowed to vote in government elections of Canada.
Canadian permanent resident status is issued for five years only. That means you will be treated as a permanent resident of Canada for five years. If you completed five years as a permanent resident of Canada, you are eligible to apply for citizenship. Means you can apply for Canadian citizenship after spending five years in Canada as a permanent resident.
Eligibility To Apply For Permanent Residency Visa
- Interested candidates can migrate to Canada through family sponsorship programs started by the Canadian government. A Canadian permanent resident can sponsor his or her spouse or any other close family member.
- If an applicant has any past work or study experience in Canada may be eligible to apply for PR in Canada under Canadian experience class. So applicants must fill its eligibility conditions in order to get a permanent resident visa.
- The applicant can apply through a program named federal skilled worker program for foreign skilled workers. So applicants must fill its eligibility conditions in order to get a permanent resident visa.
- There is also a program named federal skilled Trades program for foreign skilled workers who want to apply for permanent residence in Canada. So a candidate must fill its eligibility conditions.
- Applicants who fill specific criteria may be eligible for permanent residence in Canada under the business and investor programs.
- Refuges that are accepted and approved by the government of Canada are eligible for permanent residence.
- Newcomer applicants can apply for permanent residence under skilled worker and Quebec experience programs.
- Provinces and territories of Canada can recruit candidates from express entry pool through the provincial nomination program (PNP) for local labour market needs.
To get more information about Canada Permanent Residency Visa you can directly contact to us over the call by ringing us at 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or by leaving a mail on our email id at email@example.com.You want to inquire about the Best Canada PR Visa consultants in Delhi or want to make your case in high priority then directly Fill Technical Assessment Form for free.