Canada is one of the best countries to raise kids with cultural diversity, social security benefits, advanced infrastructure facilities, quality of life, etc. Thus Canada is a great place to live and work. Also, Canada is ranked number one in quality of life. That means, if you are living in Canada with your family, you will be able to give the best quality of your family.
What is a Family visa?
A Family visa is a way to sponsor your family to immigrate to Canada as a permanent resident. Through this category, family members can reunite with their loved ones in Canada.
Basically, this visa is like helping a member of your family to become a permanent resident of Canada. That family member can be anyone like your spouse, your children, your parents or anyone else.
That means your relatives can live, work and study in Canada once they become a permanent resident of Canada. One can sponsor his or her family members or relatives through this program for permanent residency status in Canada.
You can sponsor only if you are at least 18 years old and :
- Canadian citizen or,
- A person registered in Canada as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act or
- A permanent resident of Canada
Benefits of Family visa
There are many benefits of family visa:
In Canada, you will be having the most peaceful and multicultural environment in Canada. People of Canada are very frank and you will not feel uncomfortable being with them. There are also a lot of ethnic clubs and associations for immigrants. So it will be easy for you to find ethnic food of different cultures.
Healthy and safe communities
As Canada is ranked number one in quality life so there are fewer safety issues compared to other countries. Being a student, you will be treated equally as a Canadian student is treated. So sponsoring you family means providing a healthy and safe environment for your family.
Canada is known for serving the best quality of life. This visa will help you to serve the best quality of life to your closed ones also.
Living in Canada is not so expensive whether you are a permanent resident or a tourist. Since Canada is ranked number one in quality of life, therefore you will get a quality life at a reasonable cost
Along with life quality, Canada is on top for quality education also. That means you will be able to serve the best quality of education to your children’s if you are sponsoring them in Family visa. That also means your children’s future will be bright in Canada.
Eligibility of Dependent Child
- Should be less than 22 years and don’t have any spouse and common-law partner.
- Over 22 years of Age but should satisfy either of two conditions Mention below
- Should be engaged in the full-time on-going study
- Should be financially dependent on parents since before 22 years of age
- If a child has a spouse or common-law partner before turning 22 then he should:-
- Should be engaged in the full-time on-going study
- Should be financially dependent on parents since they become a spouse and common-law partner.
- If the child is over 22 years of Age he should be financially dependent on parents due to physical or mental conditions.
Eligibility of other sponsored relative
You can sponsor:
- brothers or sisters, nephews or nieces, granddaughters or grandsons who are orphaned, under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship
- another relative of any age or relationship but only under specific conditions (see Note below)
- Accompanying relatives of the above (for example, spouse, partner and dependent children).
Note: You can sponsor one relative regardless of age or relationship only if you do not have a living spouse or common-law partner, conjugal partner, a son or daughter, parent, grandparent, sibling, uncle, aunt, nephew or niece who could be sponsored as a member of the family class, and you do not have any relative who is a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident or registered as an Indian under the Indian Act.
As of November 5, 2011, no new applications to sponsor parents or grandparents will be accepted for processing for up to 24 months.
Fee For Canadian Family Visa
- The right of Permanent Residence Fee-490 CAD
- Principal applicant-475
- Principal applicant, if less than 22 years of age and not a spouse or common-law partner (including a dependent child of the sponsor, a child to be adopted and an orphaned brother, sister, niece, nephew, or grandchild)-75 CAD
- A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner-550 CAD
- A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner-150 CAD
How to apply for Canadian Family Visa?
If you are interested in Family visa Program and want to learn more about documents and procedure kindly contact countrywide visas.Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com.You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.