Canada is one of the best countries to raise kids with cultural diversity, social security benefits, advanced infrastructure facilities, quality of life, etc. Also, there are a lot of options for the job. Thus Canada is a great place to live and work. Also, Canada is ranked number one in quality of life.
Although, there are multiple countries that are considered for ideal immigration destinations in terms of facilities and features, however when it comes to permanent residency, not all countries meet all the conditions. Canada is at the top of the list of best immigration countries. Most of the countries are making tough rules for immigration and permanent residence policies. On the other side, Canada is an example that has lenient and ideal immigration policies.
In 2001, Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) proposed an idea of the Canadian PR card. However, the idea came into the limelight or implemented in the year 2002 for the first time.
Canadian PR visa card or better say permanent residence card is introduced as identification for non-Canadians in Canada. In other words, it signifies the legal acknowledgement of their settlement there. It contains biometric data of a person so it is necessary for PR holders to carry the card along with them while working or living so that they can also enjoy all the benefits just like every other Canadian.
What are the different ways to process for Canada permanent resident Visa?
In the pool of countries, Canada is the most favorable country for immigrants as the government over there offers different immigration programs to initiate the entry of immigrants across the globe.
Based on multiple factors like the purpose of immigration, the requirement of immigrants in the market, the economy of the state and more, immigrants have several segregated programs including:
This program is designed for the immigration of skilled workers from different countries to Canada. Immigrants need to count the minimum comprehensive ranking system score (CRS) for qualifying express entry program draw.
Based on previous working experience, age, education, proficiency in English or French, and adaptability many eligible skilled workers can immigrate to Canada under this program.
As the name implies, this program is meant for those eligible immigrants who wish to live in Saskatchewan province of Canada.
Benefits of Canada Permanent Residency Visa Program:
The validity period for the Canada PR visa is for five periods only. In case, you wish to stay in Canada further, then you need to apply for the renewable of your PR card before it expires. However, during your stay, you are privileged for some enlisted advantages.
1. Social benefits
Canada is on top of the list in serving the best quality of life. So being a permanent resident in Canada, you can enjoy the social benefits including health care benefits, social security, education facility and more just like a Canadian citizen.
2. Multicultural society
If you are living in Canada as a permanent resident, you will be having the most peaceful and multicultural environment in Canada. People of Canada are very frank, and you will not feel uncomfortable being with them. There are also a lot of ethnic clubs and associations for immigrants. So it will be easy for you to find ethnic food of different cultures.
3. Healthy and safe communities
As Canada is ranked number one in quality life so as compared to other countries there are fewer safety issues. Either you go there as a student or professional you will get equal treatment as every other Canadian.
4. Work and live
When you decide to immigrate to another country, freedom matters a lot. After having Canada permanent resident visa, you can choose your location your own. You are all free to work and live wherever you want.
Being a permanent resident, you are eligible for all the rights in Canada (except voting rights). It means in terms of rights and responsibilities the Canadian government treat you and Canadian resident equally.
The validity of Canadian permanent resident status is for five years, which means you can live as a permanent resident of Canada for the same duration only. Also, on the accomplishment of the term, you are eligible to apply for Canadian citizenship.
Eligibility to Apply For Permanent Residency Visa
- Interested candidates can migrate to Canada through family sponsorship programs started by the Canadian government. A Canadian permanent resident can sponsor his or her spouse or any other close family member.
- If an applicant has any past work or study experience in Canada may be eligible to apply for PR in Canada under the Canadian experience class. So applicants must fill its eligibility conditions in order to get a permanent resident visa.
- If the applicants match the eligibility conditions of the Federal Skilled Worker Program, then they can apply for a permanent resident visa through this program
- Besides it, there is another program which helps the foreign skilled workers to apply for permanent residence in Canada, Federal Skilled Trades. So according to eligibility criteria, the candidate must choose his program.
- Applicants who fill specific criteria may be eligible for permanent residence in Canada under the business and investor programs.
- Refuges that are accepted and approved by the government of Canada are eligible for permanent residence.
- Newcomer applicants can apply for permanent residence under skilled worker and Quebec experience programs.
- Provinces and territories of Canada can recruit candidates from express entry pool through the provincial nomination program (PNP) for local labor market needs.
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfill your dreams of settling abroad.