Denmark Permanent Residence Permit
Denmark is world’s happiest place. One can find a peaceful environment in Denmark. Denmark is a safe place to live as it has very low crime rate and with less safety issue. Denmark offers better living standard to the migrants. It is also considered as best destination place for tourists who want to explore the best places in the world. It has many top rated universities with a lot of career opportunities for students. Thus Denmark is a great place to live, study and work.
What is the Permanent Residence Permit?
Permanent residency refers to a person’s resident status in a country of which they are not a citizen. Thus Permanent residency is a status provided when someone migrates to some other countries. A permanent resident permit of a country is an official document given to migrants to allow them to stay and live in Denmark as a Permanent resident of Denmark. A permanent resident of Denmark is someone who is landing in Denmark from some other country but is not a citizen of Denmark. He/she will be issued a PR card of Denmark.
Who can be granted a permanent residence permit?
A person who is living in Denmark for the past Eight years on temporary residence permit can be granted this permanent residence permit. In some cases, if a person on temporary residence permit is living in Denmark for past four years can also get a permanent residence permit.
Eligibility For Denmark PR Visa
The applicants must meet the following requirements in order to get this permanent residence permit:
- The applicant must be over the age of 18 years.
- The applicants must meet the requirements of their current residence permit on which they are in Denmark at that time.
- The applicants must have legal residency of 8 years in Denmark
- The applicant must not be included in any kind of criminal activities
- The applicants should not have any kind of public debts
- The applicants must have been employed for at least four years.
- The applicants need to pass the active citizen exam or should have displayed active citizenship
- The applicants must declare that they will integrate into Danish society and display active citizenship
- The applicants need to have had regular, full-time employment for at least 3 years and 6 months in total in past four years.
- The applicants must be employed at the time of lodging applicantion for permanent residence permit.
- The applicants need to pass the Danish language test 2 (Prøve i Dansk 2), or a Danish exam of an equivalent or higher level.
- List of Danish language tests that are equivalent to or higher than the Danish language test 2:
- Danskuddannelsernes Prøve i Dansk 2 (with an average score of 6 or higher on the Danish 13-point scale, or 02 on the Danish seven-point scale)
- FVU reading exam (level 2 or 3)
- Any exam considered to be of an equivalent or higher level than Prøve i Dansk 3
- The applicants need to pass the Danish language test 3 in order to apply for the permanent residence permit.
List of Danish language tests that are equivalent to or higher than the Danish language test 3:
- Danish language test 3 (Prøve i Dansk 3) with a grade average of at least 6 (on the Danish 13 point grading scale) or 02 (on the Danish 7 point grading scale).
- The study test called studieprøven with a grade average of at least 6 (on the Danish 13 point grading scale) or 02 (on the Danish 7 point grading scale) in each of the four tests.
- 9th or 10th-grade final exams with a grade average of at least 6 (on the Danish 13 point grading scale) or 02 (on the Danish 7 point grading scale) in the Danish disciplines, except for conduct.
- Proof of passed Danish ‘gymnasium’ final exams (STX, HF, HHX, HTX) or a minimum requirement for entrance exam in connection with a vocational program (eux).
- Proof of passed General Preparatory Examination (Almen forberedelsesekamen – avu).
- Test diploma for passed single subjects in Danish or Danish as a second language with a passed test in at least one Danish discipline/subject area between the levels G-A and with a grade average of at least 6 (on the Danish 13 point grading scale) or 02 (on the Danish 7 point grading scale) from e.g. one of the following educations: stx, hf, hhx, htx, eux, eud or avu.
- Passed FVU-reading level 4.
- Proof of passed International Baccalaureate (IB) with Danish on an A or B level.
- The Danish language test 3 at the study school in Copenhagen.
- Proof of following a higher education program at a university, university college (e.g. business school, nursing college or teacher training college) etc., unless the program was not taken in Danish.
For more information or consultation regarding Denmark Permanent Residency Visa, contact the best immigration consultants in India, Delhi. You can directly contact to us over the call by ringing us at 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or by leaving a mail on our email id at firstname.lastname@example.org.