Germany is home to Europe. It has a highly developed economy in Europe. Also, there are lots of options for jobs for low wages. Thus, as compared to other countries in the world, the unemployment rate in Germany is lower. Highly skilled workers are in high demand in Germany.
What is Germany job seeker visa?
Germany job seeker visa refers to a long-term residence permit. This visa permits a candidate to stay in Germany and look for a job for six months. It means you can live in Germany for six months while looking for a job. Six months is enough for someone to find a job in Germany.
Benefits of Germany job seeker visa
The Rich economy of Germany
Since the economy of Germany is very strong, and have lots of top MNCs. They are always in search of qualified individuals which can help in the progress of companies and the economic growth of the nation as well. So, you have many job opportunities there which will give a great start to your career.
Best quality of life having a good salary.
Undoubtedly, money is essential to lead a happy life and Germany is one of the most powerful economies in the world.
So, you can easily find high-paid jobs and a quality lifestyle there because of its strong economy.
Reasonable housing costs
As compared to other European countries the cost of living in Germany is not high. It is affordable for immigrants. Whether its food, accommodation, clothing, cultural events or be it anything, Germany is affordable for immigrants. So it’s a lifetime opportunity to get out of your comfort zone and discover a new culture at a reasonable cost.
Cheap and effective transport
Along with accommodation, transport facility is very cheap in Germany. So if you are working there, then you don’t need to worry about the travelling cost. You can go to your workplace or explore Germany’s tourist place on weekends within a limited budget. In short, you can save much money there, which gets wasted on travelling.
High minimum wages offered
Germany is a place where there are no unemployment issues because of its strong economy. So if you are working in Germany, you don’t have to struggle with your salary and that salary will be enough for you to have a quality life in Germany. You will be paid your minimum wages according to your qualifications that will surely serve you a good standard of living.
Low unemployment rate
The economy of Germany is very strong because of the working environment. There are a lot of MNCs which are helping in making the economy of Germany stronger, even more, each day.
Thus the rate of unemployment in Germany is very low. This indicates that you have a lot of opportunities to work in Germany because of its low unemployment rate. You will not have to spend a lot of time and energy to find a job in Germany.
Eligibility for Germany Job Seeker Visa
- Your educational qualification must be at least bachelors or master’s degree equivalent to a German degree.
- Your age must be between 18 to 45 years.
- You must have a work experience of at five years in relevant field
- You must be proficient in English Deutschesche language.
You must have travel or medical insurance.
Germany job seeker visa checklist.
- If you have already made up your mind for settlement in Germany, then first, gather all the relevant documents in advance. Get them signed or attested.
- Next step is to fill the application form with correct and complete information. Once, you have completed the form; submit it to the concerned authorities.
- After the submission of documents, you need to pay the application fee.
- It is worth noting that an applicant needs to get an appointment from the Germany embassy at least a month before the intended applying date for submission of visa application.
- According to scheduled date and time, you need to attend an interview at the Germany embassy in his/her country of residence.
Your documents, application form and interview will determine whether you will get Germany job seeker visa or not.
Documents for Germany job seeker visa :
Next step after checking your eligibility is to prepare the folders of documents for submission. So the following is the list of relevant documents, required for Germany job seeker visa:
- Passport (date of issue should be in the past 10 years and must be valid for at least 1 year after your scheduled return.)
- Proof of academic qualification and previous work experience
- Detailed curriculum vitae and well-written cover letter
- Proof of health certificates, insurance certificates, birth certificate, marriage certificate, and another personal status in a home country.
- Passport sized photographs
Who can help you in applying for Germany job seeker visa?
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.