What is Schengen Tourist Visa?
A Schengen tourist visa is a visa that allows the visa holder to travel freely within the Schengen countries. This visa is valid for 90 days in a time period of six months. Means, an applicant is allowed to visit Schengen countries as a tourist for 90 days. An applicant can travel on a Schengen visa and that travel purpose can be a holiday trip or business trip. This visa does not allow an applicant to work in Schengen countries as this visa is not a work permit. A Schengen tourist visa holder does not require having the citizenship of a Schengen country in order to travel in that country.
Schengen area is made up of 26 European countries which agreed to form a common entry and exit requirements to remove the need for internal borders. Following are the countries in which a Schengen tourist visa holder can travel for 90 days:
- The Czech Republic
Documents required for Schengen Tourist Visa
In order to get a Schengen tourist visa, an applicant needs the following documents:
- An Applicant should have a complete application form
- An Applicant should have an application fee of €60
- An applicant must have travel documents and a photograph
- An applicant should have documents related to his or her purpose trip
- An applicant should be financially strong enough to meet the requirements for his or her tourism and accommodation.
- An applicant should have a Travel insurance covering a minimum of €30,000
Countrywide Visas is an immigration agency that specializes in Canada PR Visa. It is registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs Canada is one of the most lucrative destinations in terms of Job and lifestyle.