World’s largest financial sector, the fifth-largest economy in the world Transparent Government policies, and liberal economy, a variety of domains to invest and business, a crucial trading partner within the European Union (EU) and considered as the gateway to the Europe
The United Kingdom is a perfect country to business, travel, and investment. With its advanced economy, favorable Government policies for business and trade, huge setup of industries, ideal business and investment environment, rich resources and technologies, UK ranks very high among the ideal countries to business and investment. A UK Business Visa is the most crucial thing that foreign businessmen can have, for coming to the United Kingdom and be able to do business, investments, banking transactions, or to travel frequently and legally within the U.S. province.
Why is the UK an ideal country for Business and Investment?
- United Kingdom is world’s largest financial sector along with the USA. With various leading banking and insurance institutions, UK is a center for financial industry in the world.
- The United Kingdom is the fifth-largest economy in the world and the second-largest in Europe after Germany.
- Cultural Diversity in the UK, including various cultures, traditions, and lifestyles, open up the market and offers the businessmen and investors a variety of fields to invest and business.
- The UK is an ideal place of business and trade due to its transparent and favorable Government policies and liberal economy.
- There are tremendous facilities, defined laws, and an excellent business and investment environment for the foreign and national Entrepreneurs, investors, businessmen, in the UK.
- At the end of 2014, the growth of United Kingdom was the fastest in the G7 and the fastest in Europe.
- UK is a crucial trading partner within the European Union (EU) and considered as the gateway to the Europe in general.
What are the various UK Business Visa Categories?
Below are the different UK Business Visa Categories:
High-Value Migrants Visa (Tier 1)
High-Value Migrants Visa is a point based visa and can be categorized into following subcategories.
Tier 1 (Exceptional talent)-This visa is for the individuals who have talents which are internationally recognized in the field of Science and Art to come and work in the UK.
Each year the number of places available in this category is 1000 where 300 are for Arts, 300 for Science, 200 for The Royal Academy of Engineering and 200 for The British Academy. In order to be eligible, you need to score 75 points in total and to extend permission to stay total 85 points (75 for attributes and 10 for English).
It is a two-stage process:-
- Stage 1 is an application to the Home Office for endorsement by a Designated Competent Body, and
- Stage 2 is the application for entry clearance or leave to remain using the endorsement.
You can switch to Tier 1 from Tier 2 and Tier 5 if you are already working in UK and have exceptional skills. The initial visa is for three year and four months.
Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)-This visa is for the individuals who want to invest, take over or run their business in the United Kingdom.
- You must be in U K and given permission to stay as
- highly skilled migrant;
- Tier 1 (General) migrant;
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant;
- Tier 1 (Investor) migrant;
- Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) migrant;
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) migrant;
- Work Permit holder;
- Writer, Composer or Artist;
- Self-employed Lawyer;
- Participant in the International
- Graduates Scheme (or its predecessor, the
- Science & Engineering Graduate Scheme);
- participant in the Fresh Talent: Working in
- Scotland Scheme;
- Tier 2 migrant;
- Prospective Entrepreneur.
If you in the UK on a Tier 4 migrant, Student nurse, Student, Student writing up a thesis, Student re-sitting an examination, Postgraduate Doctor or Dentist, You can apply for initial application only if you have access to funds equivalent to £50,000 or more from one or more registered venture capital firms regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) or one or more UK entrepreneurial seed funding competitions which is listed as endorsed on the UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) website; or one or more UK Government Departments or Devolved Government Departments in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, which is made available by the Department(s) for the specific purpose of establishing or expanding a UK business.
Points Allocation System
You must score 95 points in total (75 points for attributes, 10 points for English and 10 for funds).
- Tier 1 (Investor)-This visa is for the individuals who want to invest in U K. You can be eligible to get this visa if you score 75 points which you can score if you have £1,000,000 or more of your own money for investment in the UK; or you have £2,000,000 or more in personal assets, plus a loan of £1,000,000 or more for investment in the U K.
- Tier 1 (Graduate entrepreneur)– MBA and other graduates to extend their stay after graduation to establish one or more businesses in the UK. It is also for overseas graduates who have been identified by UK Trade Investment (UKTI) as elite global graduate entrepreneurs who intend on establishing one or more businesses in the UK. You must score 95 points in total (75 points for attributes, 10 points for English and 10 for funds).
How Countrywide Visa help you get UK Business Visa?
Do contact us to know your eligibility and points score by clicking on our online assessment link. Apart from the above guidelines and procedures, there are various aspects and internal things, which needs clear understanding before you actually apply for the Visa under a particular category. As an incomplete application or the application missing any procedural facts or documents, may lead to rejection and you may lose your quality time and effort due to the processing delay.
Countrywide Visas is one of the leading Immigration Consultancy Services that has been guiding and assisting thousands of Immigration Applicants regarding immigration to hotspot immigration countries, i.e. Canada, Australia, USA, UK, New Zealand, South Africa etc. for the last few years.
You may contact the Immigration Expert at Countrywide Visas or can fill the free assessment form available on its website to get the vital help and assistance regarding filing a visa application under the most suitable category and getting a guaranteed approval well within time.