The Free Trade Agreement work Visas (H1B1) is designed for all those Singaporean citizens who want to live and work in the USA along with their dependent partners and children for 18 months. This is a temporary working visa and allows its applicants to work in a speciality occupation. Only Singaporean citizens are eligible as principal applicants.
Eligibility for H1B1 Visa
In order to become eligible for this visa, the applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The position should be a speciality occupation means it must involve the theoretical and practical application of a body of specialized knowledge. Examples of speciality occupations are jobs in the fields of engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, computer sciences, medicine and healthcare, education, biotechnology, and business specialities such as management and human resources.
- The applicants must have a post-secondary degree involving at least four years of study in their field of specialization.
- The applicants should not be self-employed or an independent contractor.
- The period of employment in the U.S. must be temporary, so the applicants must demonstrate nonimmigrant intent.
- The applicants must have a job offer from an employer in the USA in their chosen field.
Documents required for USA H1B1 Visa
The applicants must have the following required documents for this visa:
- The applicants must have a job offer letter from their employer in the USA in which the details of the temporary position including job responsibilities, salary, and benefits, duration, description of employing company etc should be mentioned.
- The applicants must have the certified form ETA 9035 or 9035E from the U.S. Department of Labor provided by the employer; information on how to file for this can be found at the Department of Labor website. The form must be annotated “SINGAPORE H1B1.”
The USA has a highly developed mixed economy. As compared to other countries, the USA has more job opportunities. It is a great place to live and work. So if you are interested in moving to the USA. The USA is one of the most lucrative destinations in terms of Job and lifestyle Kindly consult the best immigration consultant for true and appropriate information.
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.