The United States of America (USA), which is commonly known as the United States (U.S.) or America. The USA is a federal republic composed of 50 states, a federal district, five major self-governing territories, and various possessions.
The USA has a highly developed mixed economy. The United States had the third highest workforce productivity per person in the world. Healthcare in the USA is amongst the very best in the world. It has well-funded hospitals, well-trained staff and world-leading medical innovation
What is Visit visa B1/B2
The visit visa B1/B2 is a visitor visa designed for all those people who want to visit the USA temporarily for tourism as well as business purpose. Through this visa, an applicant can do his or her business work along with tourism in the USA. It gives a chance to explore the USA while involving in business activities.
The B2 visa is a tourist non-immigrant visa designed for those people who want to enter the USA for pleasure or medical treatment. All the applicants who want to visit the USA for tourism, visiting friends or relatives, rest, or are related to medical treatment activities of a fraternal, social, or service nature or participation by amateurs who will receive no remuneration in musical, sports and similar events or contests can apply through this visa.
The B1 visa is a tourist non-immigrant visa designed for those people who want to enter the USA for some business activities. Those business activities can be:
- To consult with business associates
- To attend a scientific, educational, professional or business conference
- To settle an estate
- Negotiate a contract
- Participating in short-term training
An applicant may be eligible to apply for this visa if they meet the following requirements:
- Transiting through the USA: Certain persons may transit the USA with a B1 visa
- Deadheading: Certain aircrewmen may enter the USA as a dead head crew with a B1 visa.
Eligibility For USA Visitor Visa
In order to become eligible for this visa, an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- The purpose of the trip must be to enter the USA for the business of a legitimate nature
- The applicants must plan to remain for a specific limited period of time
- The applicants must have the funds to cover the expenses of the trip and their stay in the USA
- The applicants must have a residence outside the USA in which the applicants have no intention of abandoning, as well as other binding ties which will ensure their return abroad at the end of the visit.
- The applicants are otherwise admissible to the USA
Period of stay/ Extension of stay
|Initial Period of Stay||Extension of Stay|
|1 to 6 months; 6 months is the maximum||Up to 6 months; the maximum total amount of time permitted in B-1 status on any one trip is generally 1 year.|
The USA has a highly developed mixed economy. As compared to other countries, the USA has more job opportunities. It is a great place to live and work. So if you are interested in moving to the USA. The USA is one of the most lucrative destinations in terms of Job and lifestyle Kindly consult the best immigration consultant for true and appropriate information.
Countrywide Visas is an immigration agency that specializes in the USA PR Visa. It is registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs. To get more information about, you can directly contact to us over the call by ringing us at 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or by leaving a mail on our email id at firstname.lastname@example.org.