When it comes to Canada’s immigration, a large number of immigrants wish to immigrate to the Canadian province, Nova Scotia. It is one of the most densely populated provinces in Canada with multiple immigration streams under its PNP, Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) to welcome eligible immigrants that can immediately contribute to the economy of the province.
Similar to other Provincial Nominee Programs, NSNP also possesses both Enhanced and Base Immigration Streams. Nova Scotia Demand, Nova Scotia Experience and Nova Scotia Labor Market Priorities are part of NSNP’s Express Entry which are directly linked to the Federal Express Entry Program. These immigration streams select candidates from the Express Entry pool for Permanent Residence in Nova Scotia.
Keeping roots in Canadian Express Entry, Nova Scotia invites applications according to the point-based system in accordance with Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score.
Nova Scotia PNP Occupation in Demand Eligibility Requirements:
Before filing the online application form you first need to ask, Do I eligible for Nova Scotia PNP program 2019? And then only proceed to further steps of the application process.
- An applicant must be at least 21 years old
- He/she have at least one-year work experience in full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) paid skilled job in Nova Scotia in the past three years with the certain condition including:
- Volunteer work, unpaid internships, co-op terms, and more are not countable in the experience
- The job must be in National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B occupation
- He/she must have completed Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary educational credential or equivalent. Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report is necessary if he/she completed studies outside Canada
- He/she must be fluent in all four components speaking, reading, writing, and listening of the language either English or French. Moreover, a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level in language proficiency test is essential.
So if you are interested in applying for NSNP, then remember skilled applicants from categories A and B Of the National Occupational Classification (NOC) are more likely to get nominations from Nova Scotia for Canada Permanent Residency.
What is the general processing time for NSNP?
There is no fixed processing time for Nova Scotia PNP program. Sometimes, applications may take longer than estimated processing time because of incomplete application or documentation. However, on average, the processing time of applications for NSNP may vary from 3 months to 12 months.
Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry Latest Occupation list in August 2019:
Note: The immigrations for category B occupations are currently closed, however, may be opened later according to national requirements.
|Financial auditors and accountants||1111||A|
|Other financial officers||1114||A|
|Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations||1123||A|
|Accounting Technician and Book Keepers||1311||B|
|Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses||3012||A|
|Licensed practical nurses||3233||B|
|College and other vocational instructors||4021||A|
|Paralegal and related occupations||4211||B|
|Social and community service workers||4212||B|
How countrywide visas can help you to get PR in Nova Scotia, Canada?
If you want assistance in immigration to Nova Scotia, Canada, then contact experts of countrywide visas. Countrywide visas is one of the fastest-growing Immigration consultancies with a large, devoted team of Immigration experts offers hassle-free and professional services to its clients for filing their applications for various immigration programs.
You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfill your dreams of settling abroad.