SINP can nominee a physician through this category for permanent residency visa if they meet the SINP criteria for nomination and have the educational and professional qualifications to work in Saskatchewan.
Eligibility For Physicians Under SINP
To qualify this stream, a candidate needs to fulfil the following criteria:
- Applicant must have a valid work permit issued by IRCC
- Applicant must have been practising as a physician in Saskatchewan for a minimum 6 months.
- Applicant must have a job offer letter approval from SINP
- Applicant must have a permanent full-time job offer that should be issued by a provincial health authority or health education institution, the current working place of the applicant.
Also, that job offer should be verified with the documents of your practice medicine in a Saskatchewan medical office. Those could be:
- A business plan or a contract;
- A partnership agreement;
- Other documents showing your practice
Countrywide visas is one of the best immigration consultants at Nehru place, Delhi. Countrywide Visas has been operating and helping clients from August’15. We don’t charge for job, placement or recruitment fee from a candidate. Also, our fee structure is flexible.
Countrywide Visas is an immigration agency that specializes in Canada PR Visa. It is registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs Canada is one of the most lucrative destinations in terms of Job and lifestyle.