Saskatchewan holds Third Invitation Round for Targeted Occupations in Three weeks
On October 8, 2019, the Canadian province Saskatchewan released its third round of draws in three weeks for its International Skilled Worker category. It issued a total of 559 invitations to immigration candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian PR. Of the total, 239 invitations went to candidates registered in Express entry pool and the remaining 382 invitations went to Occupation In-Demand sub-category candidates.
After the announcement for the expansion of Saskatchewan’s in-demand list of eligible occupations under its Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand sub-categories on September 18, the province has been releasing invitation rounds for provincial nomination every week.
October 2 draws issued a total of 610 invitations in both sub-categories; while the numbers of invitations for September 25 draw were 769. Over three draws, the total number of invitation through both subcategories of Saskatchewan has reached 1,938.
To become eligible for the draw, candidates must have scored a minimum of EOI score of 69 for both the categories as well as must have at least one year of work experience in 15 enlisted occupations,
- Financial managers (NOC 0111)
- Human resource managers (NOC 0112)
- Other administrative services managers (NOC 0114)
- Banking credit and other investment managers (NOC 0122)
- Managers in agriculture (NOC 0821)
- Other financial officers (NOC 1114)
- Administrative officers (NOC 1221)
- Administrative assistants (NOC 1221)
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311)
- Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171)
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174)
- Architectural technologists and technicians (NOC 2251)
- Financial sales representatives (NOC 6235)
- Bakers (NOC 6332)
- Automotive service technicians, truck and bus mechanics and mechanical repairs (NOC 7321)
A job offer from a Saskatchewan’ employer and Canadian work experience are not required for this draw.
The International Skilled Worker category is one of the most popular immigration streams of Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) to nominate skilled, foreign workers in the province as permanent residents. It further gets segregated into three different pathways including,
- Saskatchewan Express entry
- Saskatchewan Employment offer
- Saskatchewan in-demand occupation
So if you want to consider your profile for a provincial nomination through either sub-category of SINP, then you need to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) with Saskatchewan. It requires information on education, work experience, proficiency in English or French, among other factors to score your profile out of 100 in the point-assessment table. Only the highest-scoring candidates receive invitations to apply for a provincial nomination through regular draws.
In addition to this, the candidates of Federal Express Entry Program who receive a provincial nomination must have a profile in Express entry pool. Provincial Nomination helps them to get an additional 600 points toward their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score as well as guaranteed invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence.
For further information, contact experts of countrywide visas. Countrywide visas is the fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large, devoted team of Immigration experts offers hassle-free and professional services to its clients for filing their applications for various immigration programs.
You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfill your dreams of settling abroad.