Saskatchewan issued new invitations to the Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand candidate
On June 06, 2019, the Canadian province Saskatchewan issued 426 invitations to Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand candidates for provincial nominations for Canadian Permanent Residence. After this draw, the total number of invitations issued through Saskatchewan’s Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand categories has reached a total of 898 and 1,196 so far in 2019. In the draw, the minimum cut off was 75 for both sub-categories, which was a seven-point decrease from the cut off drawn in the previous draw held on May 22.
Saskatchewan’s Express Entry and Occupation In-Demand are sub-categories of International Skilled worker immigration stream which brings applications from foreign workers having experience and skills required by employers in the province.
Of total 426 invitations issued, a total of 84 went to Express Entry candidates, and 342 went to candidates of the Occupation In-Demand sub-category.
The SINP’s Express Entry is linked with the federal Express Entry system and manages the applications of Express entry pool for provincial nominations. All Express Entry candidates who receive provincial nominations become eligible for an additional 600 points toward their Express entry’s CRS score and guaranteed invitation to apply (ITA) for Canadian PR.
The SINP’s Occupation-in demand category allows the entry of skilled foreign nationals who have work experiences in any Saskatchewan’s In-demand occupations.
If you want to consider your profile for nomination for Canadian PR through Saskatchewan’s Express Entry or Occupation-in demand, then you need to register an Expression of Interest (EOI) with the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program, or SINP.
Requirements for SINP’s Express Entry include,
- An applicant must have a profile in Express Entry Pool.
- He/she must score sufficient Canadian Language Benchmark language (CLB) in IELTS
- In case, he/she has degree or diploma from universities outside Canada, then it is mandatory to submit the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- He/she must have work experience in professions categorized as NOC skilled type 0, A or B.
- He/she must have proof of funds to show his/her financial stability and ability to support him/her and family in the province after immigration
Requirements for SINP’s Occupation-in demand include,
- A Candidate must be proficient in speaking, writing, speaking, and understanding English or French.
- He/she must complete at least a Canadian one-year post-secondary diploma
- He/she must have a minimum of 12 months of work experience in the Saskatchewan in-demand occupation
- He/she must have sufficient settlement funds to support the living in the province after immigration
Both categories include a minimum of CRS score of 60 points in point assessment table to become eligible to apply for a provincial nomination through Saskatchewan.
For complete information, contact experts of countrywide visas. Countrywide visas is one of the fastest growing Immigration consultancies with a large, devoted team of Immigration experts offer hassle-free and professional services to its clients. They help aspiring immigrants in filing their applications for various immigration programs.
You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfill your dreams of settling abroad.