The investor visa (subclass 891) is designed for all those applicants who want to migrate to Australia as a permanent resident. This visa allows them to travel in and out of Australia for five years. Also, this visa allows them to live in Australia if applicants and their spouse or de facto partner together have held a designated investment in Australia for four years. If an applicant if granted this visa, the applicant’s family member can apply for this visa also. The first step for getting this visa is Investor (provisional) (subclass 162). If an applicant is a holder of Investor (provisional) (subclass 162), then the applicant can apply for the investor visa (subclass 891).
The process time for applications can vary case to case and can also vary due to individual circumstances like:
- whether the candidate has lodged a complete application, including all necessary supporting documents
- how promptly candidate respond to any requests for additional information
- how long it takes to perform required checks on the supporting information provided
- how long it takes to receive additional information from external agencies, particularly in relation to health, character, and national security requirements
- for permanent migration visa applications, how many places are available in the migration program
- For citizenship applications, the time taken to attend a Citizenship Ceremony or receive a Citizenship Certificate.
In order to become eligible for this visa, the applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- The applicants must be a primary holder of an Investor (provisional) (subclass 162)
- The applicants must have lived in Australia for at least two years in past four tears
- The applicants must meet the health and character requirements.
- The applicants must meet the following business requirements:
- The applicant with a spouse or de facto partner together must have held designated investment In Australia of AUD 1 500 000 for at least 4 years
- The applicant must have a real commitment to continue a business or investment activity in Australia
- The applicant should not have involved in any business or investment activities which is unacceptable
- The applicants who are a holder of this visa is free to stay anywhere in Australia.
- The applicants can work and study in Australia
- The applicants with this visa can access the Medicare healthcare scheme
- The applicants can get a basic and advanced education in Australia
- Opportunity to apply for Citizenship. After spending a certain time in Australia, a candidate can apply for Citizenship
- The applicants can travel to and from Australia for five years.
- The applicants who are a holder of this visa can sponsor their relatives to live in Australia as a Permanent resident
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com.You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.