UK Entrepreneurship visa
Do You Know What is UK Entrepreneurship Visa?
The Entrepreneur visa is for all those business people who want to set up or run a business In the UK. This visa allows international business people to enter the UK in order to establish or take over a Business in the UK. This visa is valid for 3 years and 4 months. An applicant can apply for the Entrepreneur visa if:
- The applicant is interested in doing business in the UK
- The applicants should b outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- The applicants must be eligible for this visa
Fees For UK Entrepreneurship Visa
The fee that an applicant has to pay depends on their situation
Who you’re applying for
|Apply online or by post||
Apply in person outside the UK
|You (if you’re from Turkey or Macedonia)||£1,222||£966|
|All dependants||£1,277 each person||£1,021 each person|
- The applicants are allowed to set up or take over the running of one business or more than that.
- The applicants are allowed to work for their business including self-employed
- The applicants are allowed to bring their family members.
- The applicants are not allowed to work outside of their business
- The applicants will not be allowed to get public funds
- The applicants must have at least £50,000 investment funds
- The fund must be held in one or more regulated financial institutions
- The applicants must be financially strong enough to support their need in the UK
- The applicant’s age must be at least 16 years old.
- The applicant must be free to spend (‘disposable’) on business in the UK
- The applicants must meet the English Language requirements
Ways to prove the knowledge of the English language:
Pass an approved English language test with at least CEFR level B1 in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- The Applicants must have an academic qualification that was taught in English and is recognized by UK NARIC as being equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD
- Applicants must score 95 points, made up of:
- 75 points for attributes
- 10 points for meeting the English language requirement
- 10 points for meeting the maintenance requirement
An applicant will not be required to prove their knowledge of the English language if they belong to one of the following countries:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- the Bahamas
- New Zealand
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Trinidad and Tobago
An applicant must provide the following documents:
- The applicant must have a valid passport
- The applicants must have evidence of the investment funds available
- The applicants must have a business plan
- The applicants must be able to show that they are financially strong enough to meet their requirements
- The applicants must have proof that they meet the English Language Requirement
- The applicant will have to show the tuberculosis test results if they belong to a country where they have to take the test.
- The applicant must have a criminal record certificate from any other country where they have stayed in for a total of 12 months or more over the last 10 years
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.