There are many ways through which an applicant can migrate to their dream country Canada. Canada PR visa is the most commonly used way for immigration. This page includes the information regarding Canada PR visa and its requirements.
Moving to a new place and leaving your native place behind is not that easy for a person. Whenever it comes to immigration, we always think of moving to a new better place that is good in every aspect than your native place. As we are investing our money, so we would prefer moving to the best place. There are many countries that allow immigrants to live and settle over there but every country requires a PR visa to live in there. A Canada PR is nothing but a permanent resident visa that allows a person of another country to settle in Canada. This visa is required to enter a country other than your native country.
Read more: Canada Permanent residency visa program
Thus, a Canada PR visa is required if you are entering from your own country to Canada in order to settle over there. It is a kind of endorsement on the visa of a person that allows him or her to enter Canada. Canada is considered to be the most preferable country in the case of immigration. Once a person gets a visa with a PR visa stamp, he or she is considered as a Permanent resident of Canada. He or she will get equal rights just as a Canadian citizen get except the voting rights. Immigrants are not allowed to vote in the elections. In other words, we can say that Canada PR is a status that gives allowance to a person from another country to work and live in Canada.
A Canada PR visa is valid only for 5 years. That means a person on this visa is allowed to live and work in Canada as a permanent resident for 5 years. After 5 years, they will be asked to leave Canada according to their rules and regulations. But if you want to live in Canada even if your Visa is expired, you can apply for renewal of the visa in order to live in Canada only.
Getting a Canada PR visa is not that easy. You have to meet the eligibility requirements in order to apply for a Canada PR visa. If you are eligible then only you can apply for the Canadian Permanent Resident Visa.
Following are the eligibility requirements in order to apply for the Canadian Permanent Resident Visa:
- A Canadian permanent resident can sponsor his or her spouse or any other close family member.
- If an applicant has any past work or study experience in Canada may be eligible to apply for PR in Canada under Canadian experience class. So applicants must meet the eligibility requirements in order to get a permanent resident visa.
- The applicant can apply through a program named federal skilled worker program for foreign skilled workers. So an applicant must meet eligibility conditions in order to get a permanent resident visa.
- There is also a program named federal skilled Trades program for foreign skilled workers who want to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
- Applicants who fill specific criteria may be eligible for permanent residence in Canada under the business and investor programs.
- Refuges that are accepted and approved by the government of Canada are eligible for permanent residence.
- Newcomer applicants can apply for permanent residence under skilled worker and Quebec experience programs.
- Provinces and territories of Canada can recruit candidates from express entry pool through the provincial nomination program (PNP) for local labour market needs.
- As Canada is ranked number one in serving the best quality of life so there are fewer safety issues compared to other countries. So it’s a safe place to live.
How to apply?
Canada is one of the countries with maximum migration. It is the best place to live and work. So if you want to get a Canada PR visa, then you should look for the best immigration consultant that can handle your process in a professional way. Countrywide visas are the best immigration consultant that provides a professional way for immigration to Canada.
Countrywide visas is a fastest growing Immigration consultancy with a large devoted team of Immigration experts providing, its clients a hassle-free, professional services to file their applications for various immigration programs. You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at email@example.com. You may also fill theTechnical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfil your dreams of settling abroad.