Under the three-year immigration program, the Canadian government is going to welcome more than one million immigrants across the globe as permanent residents by 2021. It means this is the right time to apply for Canada PR visa. However, make sure that you have checked your eligibility according to the requirements of the program.
There are multiple programs for getting permanent residence in Canada like Federal Express Entry Program, Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC), Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC), Ontario Immigration Nomination Program (OINP), Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) and more. So, before applying for any program, go through its eligibility.
Well, if you are interested in Federal Express Entry program, then there are six selection factors including age, work experience, education, and language proficiency and arranged employment to determine your eligibility. Below is the list of eligibility of most popular immigration programs for Canada PR.
Eligibility for Federal Express Entry Program:
- A minimum of 67 points out of 100 in point assessment table is essential to becoming eligible for the application process. However, only the high-scored applicants in the pool receive the invite to apply (ITA) for the Canadian PR visa.
- An applicant needs to submit the scorecard for the language test in either English or French. However, remember, the test should not be more than two years old
- He/she needs to submit his/her (ECA) Education Credential Assessment report if he/she completed education outside Canada
- After receiving Invite to Apply (ITA), he/she needs to submit copies of Health and Character Certificates
Eligibility for Ontario provincial nominee program:
- An applicant must possess minimum qualification including a diploma or certificate.
- He/she must secure at least CLB level 6 or 7 in language proficiency assessment scorecard.
- He/she must have at least 1 or 2 years of experience of working in the profile, listed in the NOC occupation list.
- He/she must be willing to live in Ontario only.
Eligibility for the federal skilled worker program:
- An applicant must score a minimum level of education including diplomas or certificates.
- He/she must have at least 67 points out of 100 to be eligible to apply for the program.
- He/she must have an official experience certificate for at least one year in a full-time paid job field.
- His/her job profile must be in any of the three National Occupation Classification (NOC’s) categories including Skill Type 0, A or B
- He/she must know how to read, write, speak and understand Canada’s official languages.
- He/she must have enough funds to support him/her and his/her attendants in Canada after immigration.
Eligibility for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP):
- A minimum of 60 points out of 100 in point table is necessary to be eligible for selection.
- A minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 4 for primary official languages in all sections including reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Saskatchewan government also demands the proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan from an individual to ensure whether he/she is able to support himself/herself in Canada.
- A candidate must have a minimum level of education including diplomas or certificates. In case, he/she completed education outside Canada, then needs to submit an Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report.
- He/she must have at least one year of working experience in the relevant field.
In addition to these programs, there are many more which offers permanent residency in Canada. So, for further information, contact experts of countrywide visas. Countrywide visas is one of the fastest growing Immigration consultancies with a large, devoted team of Immigration experts offers hassle-free and professional services to its clients for filing their applications for various immigration programs.
You are welcome to call us or send us an email with your immigration questions and inquiries. You may contact us on 011-41075840 / 011-41045840 or leave a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also fill the Technical Assessment Form for free to get a call back from our Immigration Specialists. All you need to do is fill an assessment form and let our immigration experts assist you over the phone call or by meeting you in person and give you the best available options to fulfill your dreams of settling abroad.