Ontario is one of Canada’s most populous provinces. People move to a country every year because there are more jobs and more natural resources there. Ontario is most interesting because it is a multicultural place where many languages are spoken.
You need a good CRS score or to be on the Ontario demand list to get a nomination from this province. If you want to apply for this economic immigration programme, keep reading, and we’ll give you all the information you need.
What is Ontario's PNP?
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) or Ontario PNP is a provincial nominee programme.
1. It is a programme in the province that lets people from other countries work in Ontario.
2. The decision is based on what the economy and job market needs.
3. The decision is made by Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Refugee Division (IRCC).
Through this programme, people from other countries can move to Canada and live there permanently.
What are the different OINP (Ontario Immigrant Nominee Programs)?
1. Type of business
In the business category, there is just one subcategory. You must be a non-Canadian business owner interested in starting a new firm in Ontario or growing an existing one in the province.
2.Ontario’s Express Entry
To be eligible for Ontario’s Express Entry streams and get an expression of interest, you must first have an active profile in the federal government’s Express Entry system, which includes your schooling, most recent work experience, and language examinations.
• Skilled Trades stream: Those who have held a qualifying trade employment in Ontario are encouraged to apply.
• Human Capital Priorities stream: seeking professionals with the necessary background knowledge, training, and fluency in French or English.
• French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream: employees who are fluent in French and have the appropriate education as well as the necessary job experience, as well as language abilities in both English and French.
3. Human capital category
Human capital includes both foreign graduate programmes and Ontario Express Entry streams.
Diploma holders from other countries (International graduates)
To be eligible for the Master’s Graduate or PhD Graduate programmes, you need to possess a graduate degree from an Ontario school that meets the requirements, and you must submit your application within two years of getting your degree.
• Masters or PhD Graduate stream
• Employer job offer category
A potential employer could learn about you in one of three ways. To be eligible, you must have been offered a full-time, permanent position in Ontario.
• Foreign Worker stream: for employees in skilled jobs
• People who just finished high school in Ontario are eligible for the International Student Stream.
• In-Demand Skills stream: for those with intermediate trucking, construction, agricultural, and personal support skills.
What do you need to do to join the Ontario PNP?
Qualification for Ontario PNP is program-specific. You should read the requirements carefully before applying.
• PhD or Masters Category
• Human Capital Category
• Business Category
• Employer Job Offer Category
There are three ways to get on the list:
• People in Ontario who want to buy an existing one or start a new business can use this Business category.
• Human capital: Students at the graduate level and those with relevant job experience, education, language abilities, and an Express Entry profile in Canada.
• Employer job offer: for people who have been offered full-time employment by a company in Ontario.
Depending on what kind of immigration programme you want to apply for, there are different requirements for Ontario PNP.
But you have to meet certain requirements. The following:
• Having a language skill
• Legal status
• CRS score (Minimum 400 or more)
• Educational requirements (at least a bachelor’s degree)
• Much money and Adequate investment
• Relevant work experience
What You Need to Apply for an Ontario PNP Visa?
You need different things to enroll for the Ontario’s PNP Program. If you apply to a different immigration programme, it might be different.
But some basic documents are essential. The following:
• Proof of who you are (Identity proof)
• Settlement plan
• Marriage certificate (in case your spouse is accompanying you)
• Police Clearance certificate
• The results of medical tests
• Language skill results
• Job offers (if needed)
• Investment funds (if needed)
• Money can be seen
• Certificate of Information about Children Who Depend on You (in case your dependent child is immigrating too)
• Evidence that you’ve worked before (if needed)
• ECA (Educational Credential Assessment)
• Valid passport
Guide to Getting into the Ontario PNP and How to Apply?
You can choose any of the ways to apply for the Ontario PNP.
1. Pathway 1
Step 1: Look into the different immigration programmes to see if you qualify for them.
Step 2: Decide how to get into the country best.
Step 3: Send an EOI to the OINP (Expression of Interest).
Step 4: You can start the application process right away.
If you send the Expression of Interest (EOI) :
Step 1: Your application is put together with those of other people.
Step 2: Ontario PNP will look at your profile.
Step 3: The ITA gets an email with the top scores.
Step 4: Once you’ve filled out the online application, you have 90 days to send it.
Step 5: Send in the paperwork that needs to be sent.
Step 6: The candidates must have an interview with the OINP in person.
Step 7: The immigrants then have to sign the Performance Agreement.
Step 8: You will get a Letter of Confirmation from the province of Ontario.
Step 9: Send this letter to the IRCC, and they’ll give you a temporary work permit.
Step 10: If you meet the necessities, you can ask for a provincial nomination.
Step 11: Wait for the provincial party to name a candidate.
Step 12: If your application is approved, you will be sent the OINP Certificate of Nomination.
Step 13: You must fill out an application to stay in the country for good.
Note: You have six months to send it to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).
If you send in a request, then:
Step 1: You’ll get a confirmation email.
Step 2: You’ll get the following if you meet the requirements:
A provincial nomination certificates
Nomination approval letter
Support letter for a work permit
Step 3: You have six months to complete a permanent residency application.
1. Pathway 1
Step 1: Check to see if you meet the Express Entry requirements.
Step 2: Use the MyCIC account to create a profile for Express Entry.
Step 3: Make sure to write down the Express Entry profile number as well as the job seeker validation code.
Step 4: To apply for OINP express entry immigration programmes, you must:
CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
FSWP (Federal Skilled Worker Program)
Step 5: Your application for Express Entry goes into a pool.
Step 6: The province looks for potential participants.
Step 7: You’ll get the NOI if you meet the requirements (Notification of Interest)
Step 8: Send your application to the OINP within 45 days.
Step 9: You’ll get a confirmation email after you send the form.
Step 10: If you are selected, you will get:
A nomination certificates
Support letter for a work permit
Nomination approval letter
Step 11: The Ontario PNP will add information about the provincial nomination to the Express Entry system.
Step 12: If you accept the nomination from the province, you have 30 days to do so.
Step 13: Your CRS score will rise by 600 points if you say yes.
Step 14: You will get the ITA (Invitation to Apply) in the Express Entry draw.
Step 15: Apply for permanent residency within 60 days.
How long does it take to process an application for Ontario’s PNP (Provincial Nominee Program)?
The amount of time it takes to process an Ontario PNP application varies. How people get into the country makes a difference.
The Processing Time (Approximately) is given below:
• Entrepreneur stream (Assessment of EOI: Within 30 days and Application: Varies)
• French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (30- 60 days)
• PhD Graduate stream (30- 60 days)
• International Student stream (90 – 120 days)
• Skilled Trades Stream (30- 60 days)
• In-Demand Skills stream (60 – 90 days)
• Masters Graduate stream (30- 60 days)
• Foreign Worker stream (90 – 120 days)
How can Countrywide Visas be of assistance to you?
Countrywide Visas has the best visa consultant in India. Please don’t believe everything we say. We can use numbers to prove it. Many customers were served, and there are many open cases.
• Decades of Experience: The people on our team have been successful in the past. For the following reasons, we are the most qualified immigration attorneys:
• We have a permit that lets us help people get into the country.
• Dedicated Case Officer: We give you personal help and a single point of contact with the company during the process.
• Guided documentation: From the evaluation to the application for a visa and the paperwork, and then to the services after landing.
• Bringing attention to opportunities: bringing attention to high-potential opportunities in industries all over the world
• We will always be there to help you succeed through interview training, French/English classes, resume and cover letter examples, or help with application forms and medical or police clearance certificates.
With Countrywide Visas, you can get everything you need for your visa in one place. They will look at your profile, write your application, and help you after you get your visa.
The main immigrant programmes of the OINP are:
1. Business Category
2. Employer job offer category
3. Human Capital category
Under the Human Capital category, the following are the different types of immigration:
The Ontario’s Express Entry sub-stream program:
Human Capital Priorities stream
French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream
Skilled Trades stream
The international graduate’s sub-stream program:
Masters Graduate stream or Graduate stream
There are a few distinct subsets of “Employment Offer from Employer”:
- Stream 1: Foreign Worker
- Stream 2: International Student Stream
- Stream 3: In-Demand Skills Stream
No, without IELTS you can’t apply for Permanent Residency.
But you can also send in the results of other language tests. These things:
Yes, you can apply for Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) even if you don’t have express entry.
You can apply for one of the following programmes:
Stream for Masters Graduate.
Stream for international students
Stream for Entrepreneur
Stream for PhD. Graduate
Stream for In-Demand Skills
Stream for Foreign (Overseas) Worker
To be eligible for Ontario PNP, your CRS must be at least 358, which is the lowest possible number.
No, Ontario PNP does not require a job offer.
Then you must apply to one of these immigration programmes:
Masters Graduate stream
Stream for Skilled Trades
Stream for Human Capital Priorities
Stream for French-Speaking Skilled Worker
Stream for PhD. Graduates
In Ontario, these businesses are on the list of those that are not eligible:
A business owned by people nominated for the OINP Business Stream in the past.
Businesses that offer sexually focused services
Payday loans and businesses like them
Reusing scrap metal
Business with an automatic car wash
There are also these kinds of businesses in the Greater Toronto Area:
Ontario franchises that are already open