Information About Immigration Services
In today’s day and age, immigration is one of the most popular terms, which comprises the movement of people to a destination country of which they don’t have the citizenship; however, they wish to settle there permanently. Remember, a short-term visit to another country like for six months only doesn’t count in immigration. It can be done for several reasons including a high standard of living, high-paid job opportunities, education system and more. Moreover, after residing in the country for a definite period, an immigrant can apply for the citizenship of a country if he/she wants to become a citizen of the country.
However, it is worth noting here that the process of immigration demands professional handling of all immigration matters and other complications like:
- Selection of client’s credential
- Selection of the right country
- Selection of right guidelines
Countrywide Visas Services along with its associates in different countries play a significant role in the success of our clients. We have helped hundreds and thousands of people in immigration to these countries, having limitless opportunities. We offer our professionally managed & integrated preflight to post-landing services; right from the start till the time you get completely settled in the country of your choice to ease your journey of immigration. These services would help you in settlement and finding placement there as early as possible.
If you are in search of immigration services, then do consider the following list of our available services:
- Assisting the client in preparation of the case for immigration
- Reviewing and identify for submission of all the required documents and supporting evidence
- Submitting the complete case with supporting documentation and evidence
- Assisting the client in preparation for the interview at Visa Processing Post through various counselling sessions
- Multi-stage counselling of the client when they receive File, Interview, Medical, Landing Papers and on other immigration matters, as and when required
- Keeping in touch with the Visa Office and handling all visa correspondence with the Visa Office, pertaining to the client’s case
- Monitoring the client’s case throughout the processing to ensure the issuance of a visa in a timely fashion. Moreover, providing all additional, written and/or verbal representations to the Processing Visa Office and related authorities and other agencies, as deemed necessary by the company
- Advising the client about the mandatory requirements required by the Visa Office as per the client’s case
- Adopting ways to save time and finances by taking pre-emptive measures for possible problem areas
- Assisting clients in assessment/evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and/or educational institutions in the country of immigration
For more information and to check your eligibility, fill up Technical Assessment Form
So, if you have made your decision to immigrate, then get ready with the checklist including checking of eligibility criteria, selection of right immigration program, online filing, submission and more. Countrywide visas is well-versed in multiple immigration services like pre-access your case, form filling, documentation assistance, refusal case analysis with refilling, language coaching, cover letter drafting, profile marketing and many more.
Undoubtedly, you need to invest your efforts, time and hard-earned money for immigration. We ensure that none of it goes into waste. For that, our immigration expert analyzes your profile according to the minimum requirements of immigration program of your desired country, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc. Only after getting a positive response on your profile, we proceed to further steps like form filling.
Regardless of the immigration program, it is mandatory to submit the supporting documents and evidence to verify whether the given information is correct or not. So, make sure to submit complete documentation on time; otherwise, it may lead to delay in processing or sometimes in worst cases, rejection of your application. We have experienced case managers who deal with the entire procedure of immigration on your behalf and keep you update in a timely manner.
There are multiple reasons for rejection of the visa application like incorrect information, improper documentation, inadequate funds and more. So, it is necessary to have proper guidance on each step of the application process to avoid chances of rejection. And, in case, immigration officer rejects the application, the applicant should have the support of leading immigration consultant like us which help you to work on rejections to rectify and to refill the form again.
International English language testing system (IELTS) is the most popular English proficiency test across the globe. This test assesses the proficiency of an individual in English in every aspect and widely used in education, employment, immigration and other professional work of English speaking countries like Australia, Canada, UK, USA, and New Zealand. So, if you want approval on your visa application in one time, then we can guide you on Do’s and Don’ts for IELTS exam.
Today, a well-written cover letter depicts the skilled personality. It primarily comprises self-introduction, job profile you’re applying for (or looking for), your skills and experience and a call to action (for example, asking for an interview or a meeting). We help you in writing the professional, relevant, specific and grammatically correct cover letter to the authorities.
We have a highly qualified team which helps you in this step of your case and approach prospective employment zones according to your profile. We are in touch with the current employers’ requirements in different countries and make available multiple job options for you to choose the best fit.